Anyone Else Having This Problem?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Hi, I would appreciate some feedback regarding an issue I have been having with this website. If I have a private message or someone replies to a thread which I am subscribed to, I no longer receive an instant email notification. Is this an issue that anyone else has or have been experiencing?

Thanks Guys. :)

jonas89

Hi, I would appreciate some feedback regarding an issue I have been having with this website. If I have a private message or someone replies to a thread which I am subscribed to, I no longer receive an instant email notification. Is this an issue that anyone else has or have been experiencing?

Thanks Guys. :)

when I started I always got a email notification for private messages or friend request, How ever I have never got a notification if some replies to a thread. But No I dont receive any email these days

Graeme1988

when I started I always got a email notification for private messages or friend request, How ever I have never got a notification if some replies to a thread. But No I dont receive any email these days

Thanks for the reply, I thought I was the only person experiencing this issue and thought it was a problem with my email account. But obviously not.

Thanks.

jonas89

Thanks for the reply, I thought I was the only person experiencing this issue and thought it was a problem with my email account. But obviously not.

Thanks.

yeah I think instead of receiving a email they just should have a notification on the website itself when some quotes your post, so you don't have to look always through everything just to see if someone answered you

Graeme1988

yeah I think instead of receiving a email they just should have a notification on the website itself when some quotes your post, so you don't have to look always through everything just to see if someone answered you

I agree with you on that. :)

twiggle

A cheeky way of seeing if anybody has quoted you the next time you sign in is to type your username into the 'search' option (in 'advanced search') and click the option to display the results as individual posts ::p:

MrJones

A cheeky way of seeing if anybody has quoted you the next time you sign in is to type your username into the 'search' option (in 'advanced search') and click the option to display the results as individual posts ::p:
Too advaced, I just use control+F :D