Anyone else feel they are just stuck.

truffleshuffle

I feel I am stuck, I try to move forward but I am buried to deep in the quicksand and don;t have anything to grab ahold of. I came here because I was tired of just talking to my self and at the very least I will find a few people who have some of the issues I do and could relate. I chat with a few people but I can;t let my self feel real comfortable doing it because I always feel that I am intruding on them and that they don;t really want to chat with me but are doing so out of either pitty or just being nice. I don;t know what happend or when it happend but I trully exspect the worst out of everything and even in my own fantacy world nothing good happens. It starts out great everything is going my way and then boom something negitive creeps in and my world falls around my feet it never fails.Its like I want the pain and hurt or something Its a horrible cycle of self hate and no matter what I just can;t get out of the quicksand. Its like life is just waiting in a dark alley for me :bat:

jaim38

It depends. I'm not stuck in romance, but I feel stuck in social situations. Though, I think I've made small progress, at least this year is better than last year (where I was literally living in h-ll). I want to work on my friendships, that's one of the places where I feel the most stuck at.

Fighter86

Gosh I feel so stucked too. But at least in this stucked state I am still moving forward so can't complain at least in terms of work. For other areas I am sinking eg. health & relationships no progress at all but we can't have it all I guess. Not sure when things will improve I am finding it very hard to pick myself up, very hard. I really don't see much hope for the future. Its sad considering I am young should be having a carefree time but feel so bog down by so many issues. Not a good way to go through life.

truffleshuffle

Gosh I feel so stucked too. But at least in this stucked state I am still moving forward so can't complain at least in terms of work. For other areas I am sinking eg. health & relationships no progress at all but we can't have it all I guess. Not sure when things will improve I am finding it very hard to pick myself up, very hard. I really don't see much hope for the future. Its sad considering I am young should be having a carefree time but feel so bog down by so many issues. Not a good way to go through life.
I guess I just feel so mired in my life I have gotten to a place where I can;t move forward. I am just so exhausted with the struggles. Most of my life I have fought and struggled to not become the worthless loser I was told I was and yet somehow I managed to become just that. Its like the harder I tried the worse its gotten.

Last edited: