Anyone else do this?

slimjim119

Do you sometimes wait till its gets dark to go outside so no one will see you. Less chance of running into neighbors or anyone else. I try to do that when i have to get the mail or anything outdoors. I hate when i get the feeling i'm being watched. Privacy means alot.

Moonie

Depends more so on my energy. Sometimes I will feel better, more alive, more spirited during the day and then sometimes at night. So, it can go either way. I sure wish I knew how I manage to have some spirit in me on some days.

xSleepy

I dont like it at night. I mean I like the idea that not too many people will be out and you get to be alone...but the crazies come out at night! Im too scared to get the mail at night cause i might be attacked! Even though i really do need to get the mai since i havent gotten it in a couple of days.
But ya, ive kinda learned to fear the dark. Its the best and worst time of the day for me.

IceLad

slimjim119 said:
Do you sometimes wait till its gets dark to go outside so no one will see you. Less chance of running into neighbors or anyone else. I try to do that when i have to get the mail or anything outdoors. I hate when i get the feeling i'm being watched. Privacy means alot.

Yeah, I've certainly been prone to this in the past, but less so these days.

In terms of how I think, it's a double-edged sword for me. On one hand, I won't recognise people I know at distance coming down the same street, and therefore, have 30 seconds of me panicking about saying hello to them. On the other hand, the streets aren't as safe at night as they are in the daytime.