Anybody else a fan of The Walking Dead?

Section_31

I cant get enough of this show. I downloaded the entire first season in HD.

Last night's ep was nuts, couldnt believe the plot twists.

If you had to, who do you think you would be closest to in personality on the show?

Me, id probably be a mix of Darryl and Dale.

Generical

Hell yeh i love any survival especially zombie stuff. Anyone i've talked too my age has their own zombie invasion plan, just how it is. The show's pretty over dramatic so i find it hard to relate to anyone, there's a few retarded moments but it's still damn entertaining.

Needs more zombies though :)

Gonna watch yesterdays right about now!....Beat that zombie...

Conclusion....F**K!

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
Yup love the show.

Weird seeing Andrew Lincoln with the yank accent though.

I'd say I'm a mix of Rick and Glen.

Last edited:

JCVA

I read the graphic novels and have only watched the first season of the show. I love characters and I love the show in general. So far I liked that the show kept Shane alive compared to the book and the different route they taking with the story. It makes it fresh for me.

I haven't seen season 2 yet but I will when the show finishes. To me, once an episode ends, I just have to know what happens next so I'm gonna wait for the season to end and I'll do a marathon or something.

razzle dazzle rose

My boyfriend got me into the show. I have not seen the newest episode so don't spoil it for me! And the character I relate to the most? Probably Andrea.

WeirdyMcGee

As the group's conscience; I'd definitely be a 'Dale' type.

...Missed this week's episode-- read a review full of spoilers to keep myself up to date.
HOLY CRAP!
haha

Been a fan since the season one premiere.
Haven't gotten my hands on the graphic novels yet.
Anything zombie is right up my alley, though.

Generical

Ha it's when after watching it i have to put the dog out to bed in the garage across our garden. Open house door, look left, right...push dog out first and he looks back thinking..oh, thanks man...

From watching bro's playing resident evil when i was 8.

WeirdyMcGee

^ The season finale?
Yes. Wonderfun.

It'll be painful having to wait half a year to see what happens next...

Rawz

I watched the first season but haven't watched the second. Who knows, I might. I became less and less engaged as I worked through the first season, I guess. I liked the first few episodes the most.

Generical

*Spoiler for peeps who haven't seen finale ep. Highlight the text to read. v

"Well i'm glad they're finally off the farm, they had certainly stretched that out as much as they could."

Which brings me to the comic just started to peruse as there's a long wait till series 3. It moves a hell of a lot quicker than the tv series but i don't mind the pace of both, they fit their format.

Oh and the characters/relationships are different e.g.

daleandrea.jpg

Haha

WeirdyMcGee

hahaha ^ oh, my.

My mom thought that was their relationship in the show, actually.
I kept telling her it wasn't like that. XD