Any girls 21-35 want to talk.....

muffinsboy

Hi there,

I am 31 male asian and from Northern Ireland, i would like to meet / chat to females 21-35, please feel free to contact me and check my profile below. I also suffer from Social Phobia/anxiety so i thought i would give this a try - even though i had a lot of silly replies! :)

Thanks,

Rick
[email protected]
www.faceparty.com/muffinsboy

Anonymous

I was wondering the SAME thing! And I was also wondering if the girls between 21 and 35 should be with..... or without shyness, or social anxiety/phobia & if the poster is afflicted with any of those things personally. :roll: :?

And.... I was going to suggest that Crashmodem should submit a post for himself to meet girls .

Alternator

When I was just about to give up on this site, I see these last two replies. That was some funny shiznit.

Anonymous

O kewel! We R advertising here now? 8O

I have a unisex mountain bike 4 sale.... ermmm... it probably won't sell HERE 2 well tho 4 the same reason I'm selling it~~~ SOCIAL ANXIETY & PANICK ATTACKS. :cry:

But hey, if by chance U'd like 2 double the sweating, shaking, and lack of air, get yourself a mountain bike & run into other bikers and hikers along your way!

I live in the US... so if U R from the UK or somewhere, the postage will kill ya, B cheaper just 2 buy a new 1 if U R into the attack thing! 8)

Any 1 else selling anything? "Breathing Bags"? Leftover anti-anxiety meds? :roll:

Anonymous

:lol:

Hey there 'Space"! Does Gran by any chance COOK? BAKE home made goodies :?:

OMG!!! If she DOES, she's SOLD! :wink:

Alternator

How about some lost & found stuff? Is that allowed in here

well, I'll take that as a yes.

I lost my sanity in a condo somewhere in Florida, don't remember exactly where. As of right now, I have no money so all you'll get for returning it is a big thank you!

Also, my older sister borrowed my bike once, and left it in front of her house. I think one of you might havce taken it by mistake.

Last but not least, in one of my lonely midnight beach walks I found a soccer ball! Now, isnt that something? So, if it belongs to you I'd gladly return it.

Anonymous

Hey carburetor, :oops: oops... I mean Alternator... I think it's okay to post lost & found items, seems almost anything goes, huh? Maybe we should have a Social Anxiety Classifieds section? :wink:

I'm sorry... :( I didn't find your sanity, in fact, I lost my own quite some time ago but much further north of you. If anyone WOULD find our lost sanities, how would they know they belonged to US? I think that when people find lost sanities, they just keep them for themselves and then they become even more sane.

And..... if no one finds our sanities, I wonder what happens to them? Do you suppose they wander around aimlessly looking for us? Maybe they go to some 'great beyond' and join together to finally make sense of things? :?

Hey, you can USE that soccer ball, can't you? You should have never came clean about finding it, you really DID lose your sanity! :wink:

Was the ball black and white? If so, I think it's MINE! :lol:

spacecadetglowuk

I'm selling some sandwiches I made

they have hair and mayonaise as a filling

yummy :)

only 50 pence a pack

I have blonde, black and brown hair flavours

Anonymous

OF COURSE! :eek: :idea: :!:
MOHAIR sandwiches! I've heard of them!! :D Doesn't that hair come from goats? Blonde, black, & red GOATS? AWESOME! This must be the progress of cross-breeding & cloning! :)

50 pence a pack?? Splendid! Would you accept 25 pence for 1/2 a pack then? And.... is postage included?

Anonymous

:roll: oops.... make that BROWN instead of RED :oops:

Say..... I was wondering, are all of the goats females between 21 & 35?

spacecadetglowuk

Try yahoo personals or faceparty I think they are free and you can get dates there muffinboy.

I dont really think that this place is the kinda place for your advert.

Though what the hell, I'll have a go

I am an eccentric millionaire, have my own private jet and a lamborgine, I am incredibly handsome and an athelete ,I am hung like an elephant and when I fart it smells of perfume.

Any takers? :lol:

(follow these tips muffinboy and you wont go wrong meeting shallow people on faceparty :wink: )