any followers of Christ that want advice on how to overcome

jesuschristschild

i dont believe at all i could've overcome without Christ in my heart so im telling those that hope to overcome in Christ what to do

if anyone who believes in Christ needs advice on social phobia, i will let you know what the spirit revealed to me

[email protected] = MSN

yahoo = phantomofthehiphop

i will give you tips on overcomming, because the spirit has showed me how

jesuschristschild

Bexi said:
Can the non believers be helped??

well probably, but not with the social phobia i had.....

if you dont have a horrible depression.....and you dont feel lonely, i have no advice but Jesus for those

well i dont know with the way i overcame, Christ was the center of it

i couldnt have overcame without him, but there are victory stories that dont have him, im just not one who overcame without him

take Jesus words "he who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted"

humble yourself below the criticism, which means to not hide anything, be completely honest with no deciet, and overcome all fears of hiding things, even your shaking, think in your mind "i shake, im only human, this is what i do, i want them to see me shake", you have to put everyone above you, genuinly think of nice things you would do for the person if they asked....even if its someone you dont know, just love them....Jesus second most important commandment was "love thy neighbor as thy self".......if you can genuinly love the people that you see in the streets, you will love yourself in the end......people loving you wont fill you, but you loving people will fill you, but dont do it for greedy reasons, think of the good you will do outta it....

Jesus took my lonelyness, hes in my heart everywhere i go, so hes the only advice i got on that,

i couldnt of done it without him

much love

Remus

Staff member
worrydoll said:
nothing wrong with being a nice person despite what mtv tells us.

nowt wrong with being a good person and not being religious either, I consider Jesus a great teacher and inspiration in my life even though I am not religious and do not belive in god

I can see how religion can make people focus on the positive, like CBT in a way and if it works for them thats cool in my book :)

nicola_maire

well in depends on what devision of the church ur from. some belive in a god who doesnt interfere (ie me,lol) a god who puts you on this earth to find your won way while still following his. being your own person while following in his path. i dont belive inm this 'sins' the majority of people will steal in their lifes, does that mean they are going to hell? i went through that 'stage' i got arrested 4 times in 3 months, as ashamed as i FELT it also helped me to see the other side to things better, thief vs giver. so if you belive in a non interfering god, you belive you learned that through your own doing, whuile holding the ritousness of god.
Socail phobia is science. its a collective word for people with similair problems, or traits. god is your heart, not your socail skills, or social 'problems'. i would say social phobia is when people are very embarresed of being scared in social situations, and it plays alot on there mind, creating an on going problem of habbit.habbit being the key word. god cannot fight your habbits and fears, only you can.

jesuschristschild

nicola_maire said:
well in depends on what devision of the church ur from. some belive in a god who doesnt interfere (ie me,lol) a god who puts you on this earth to find your won way while still following his. being your own person while following in his path. i dont belive inm this 'sins' the majority of people will steal in their lifes, does that mean they are going to hell?

if that was the case, i would be going to hell too(in a hand basket), but Jesus forgives for all sins

murder, fornication, adultery, theft, you name it

he died on the cross for that reason

God is love, so i just let people know about him, theres no forcing

im extremely glad i found God, and for me to keep it a secret would be a horrible horrible thing

where theres love, theres no fear, so lets 'genuinly' from the hearts love eachother, and fear will go away, forgive and forget, AMEN

may God Bless you all

MUCH LOVE
JAMIE

Bexi

can i ask a Question, not to be nasty, i just genuinely want to know? If jesus forgives our sins, why bother feeling bad about sinning??

jesuschristschild

Bexi said:
can i ask a Question, not to be nasty, i just genuinely want to know? If jesus forgives our sins, why bother feeling bad about sinning??

well, he died on a cross for our sins, he got beatin an whipped, spit on, and desgraced

imagine you were God, and people were sinning against you, but you were perfect and holy so those sins seperated you from any relationship, and the only way you could save them from wrath is by you yourself going to earth and taking the wrath

even though the people you saved came outta the law and into your arms....they must love you, and if you dont feel guilty or bad about sinning, and you just go on in your life like he never died for you

thats like spittin on all hes done......but if we go to him with an honest heart and feel sorry and have understanding, hes pleased to forgive us

much love to ya

jesuschristschild

McShy said:
Bexi said:

Now that's insightful. Obviously from my posts you can pretty much tell I'm not buying JC and the Sunshine Band, I am a lapsed Catholic after all. Here's my big question..back in 0 AD there were very few people on the planet and most of them were too busy grafteing for food to sin. These days we have 6+ billion people, most of whom are sinning like hell :? . In that case, isn't it time for Jesus to come back and die again in order to absolve us all. Or does he care less about us now than he did back then. Besides, if he did come back and we gave him say...a lethal injection for being a terrorist, would we start the calendar all over again at say 1 ADAD?

I actually don't pee on people with faith, I'm just concerned that people buy into dogma without questioning. I hope it doesn't appear that I'm anti-anything on these forums, it's just that we with SA don't need another 'miracle' cure.

End of sermon. Please deposit cash in the colelction plates as you leave.

the world will only get worse......these passages from luke explain.....

21:5 And some were talking about the Temple, how it was made fair with beautiful stones and with offerings, but he said,
21:6 As for these things which you see, the days will come when not one stone will be resting on another, but all will be broken down.
21:7 And they said to him, Master, when will these things be? and what sign will there be when these events are to take place?
21:8 And he said, Take care that you are not tricked: for a number of people will come in my name, saying, I am he; and, The time is near: do not go after them.
21:9 And when news of wars and troubled times comes to your ears, have no fear; for these things have to be, but the end will not be now.
21:10 Then he said to them, Nation will be moved against nation and kingdom against kingdom:
21:11 There will be great earth-shocks and outbursts of disease in a number of places, and men will be without food; and there will be wonders and great signs from heaven.
21:12 But before all this, they will take you and be very cruel to you, giving you up to the Synagogues and to prisons, taking you before kings and rulers, because of my name.
21:13 And it will be turned to a witness for you.
21:14 So take care not to be troubled before the time comes, about what answers you will give:
21:15 For I will give you words and wisdom, so that not one of those who are against you will be able to get the better of you, or to put you in the wrong.
21:16 But you will be given up even by your fathers and mothers, your brothers and relations and friends; and some of you will be put to death.
21:17 And you will be hated by all men, because of me.
21:18 But not a hair of your head will come to destruction.
21:19 By going through all these things, you will keep your lives.
21:20 But when you see armies all round about Jerusalem, then be certain that her destruction is near.
21:21 Then let those who are in Judaea go in flight to the mountains; and those who are in the middle of the town go out; and let not those who are in the country come in.
21:22 For these are the days of punishment, in which all the things in the Writings will be put into effect.
21:23 It will be hard for women who are with child, and for her with a baby at the breast, in those days. For great trouble will come on the land, and wrath on this people.
21:24 And they will be put to death with the sword, and will be taken as prisoners into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be crushed under the feet of the Gentiles, till the times of the Gentiles are complete.
21:25 And there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars; and on the earth, fear among the nations and doubt because of the loud noise of the sea and the waves;
21:26 Men's strength will go from them in fear and in waiting for the things which are coming on the earth; for the powers of the heavens will be moved.

and when Jesus comes back, he wont be born again and die again, he will come in all his glory

hes already died for the sins of the world

much love, and dont be shy to ask any questions, i love answering them, the bible will answer you

May God Bless You

4myself

Hmm JesusChristschild, that is an interesting thought about not keeping anything secret!. A very, very scary thing though, on the one hand it would be great to just be honest about things and not care what people think because as you said we are all human, but on the other hand revealing yourself costs, so I will have to go and think about this one!.

StereoBull

I just saw a movie with this line in it ...

Being a true non believer I thought it fit with my belief system quite well.

"God is an imaginary friend for adults"

Just thought id share that.

As for those that find help and relief from their faith, I salute you. Ignorance is bliss.

Remus

Staff member
I'm not religious but I dont like to see peoples faiths fulled apart like legs off a fly, can people try and tame thier responces, this thread is actually for those " followers of Christ that want advice on how to overcome "

not for athiests to stick the knife in, start a god bashing thread elsewhere and keep on topic here is all I ask

process

"If your leaders say to you 'Look! The Kingdom is in the heavens!" Then the birds will be there before you are. If they say that the Kingdom is in the sea, then the fish will be there before you are. Rather, the Kingdom is within you and it is outside of you", is what Jesus said.

Most poeple think heaven is in the sky, and the devil is down below. Just as the Kingdom is within, unfortunantly, so is the Devil. I believe the Devil is within our minds or intellect, which causes people not to be able to believe. Sometimes its better to not listen to your mind, and begin to listen to what your heart tells you. Do this, and your know Jesus is real, and is speaking profound truth.

May God be with you.

jesuschristschild

process said:
"If your leaders say to you 'Look! The Kingdom is in the heavens!" Then the birds will be there before you are. If they say that the Kingdom is in the sea, then the fish will be there before you are. Rather, the Kingdom is within you and it is outside of you", is what Jesus said.

Most poeple think heaven is in the sky, and the devil is down below. Just as the Kingdom is within, unfortunantly, so is the Devil. I believe the Devil is within our minds or intellect, which causes people not to be able to believe. Sometimes its better to not listen to your mind, and begin to listen to what your heart tells you. Do this, and your know Jesus is real, and is speaking profound truth.

May God be with you.

Amen, listen to that song 'listen to your heart' by DHT

awesome song,

"I dont know where your going, and i dont know why, but Listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye"

true that

i know with all my heart Jesus is real, and God is real

remember the words of Jesus "blessed are you when people persecute you and say all kinds of evil against you for my sake, for yours is the kingdom of heaven"

AMEN

PRAISE GOD, FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!

MUCH LOVE
JAMIE

process

I've met a few people are finding life really difficult after being involved in Christianity

When you follow God your life becomes difficult. It is the Devil who promises the easy life.

BTW, you do not have to follow a religion to believe in God. I believe in God, yet, the only religion that I follow is to follow my heart. My heart is what follows Jesus and God.

jesuschristschild: you know the truth, and you share it, and I can feel that you are sincere about it. I believe God will bless you because of it.

When you follow Christ you have nothing to fear.

May God be with you all.

jesuschristschild

process said:
I've met a few people are finding life really difficult after being involved in Christianity

When you follow God your life becomes difficult. It is the Devil who promises the easy life.

BTW, you do not have to follow a religion to believe in God. I believe in God, yet, the only religion that I follow is to follow my heart. My heart is what follows Jesus and God.

jesuschristschild: you know the truth, and you share it, and I can feel that you are sincere about it. I believe God will bless you because of it.

When you follow Christ you have nothing to fear.

May God be with you all.

Amen again, with a new team comes a new enemy, and the devil rules over this world

but a relationship with Jesus is more then i could've ever dreamed

satan will do all he can to stop the new believers, and the old......i never said it would be easy, but for real, as a Social Phobic person, i couldnt live without Christ, if i go back to sin, my social phobia comes back, and my depression and emptyness.....demonic spirits are all around, they bang on my walls sometimes, they burn me sometimes....they do as much as they can to get my attention, before i knew they were there, it was like they wasnt

but in Jesus they cant do anything that really matters, when they burn me it barely hurts, before i was saved it hurt and left marks, when im in sin, they can do much more

its a spiritual war with what you cant see

i praise God for filling this empty hole, for showing me the beauty love has over lust, and so much more, im amazed that heaven is there, but now that i know ill be amazed when im there!!!!

my only suggestion is to read Jesus word with an open heart, and if after you read it all it doesnt speak to you, well atleast you did that

much love