Angry

Jinx

Hey,

a bit shy about posting but i hope your all understanding....... Well i hate drinking, pubs etc and excpet people who like them but they go on at me to go to pubs etc and treat me like an outkast because i won't go....... i hate people that sleep around because it's something special you save for THE ONE blah blah but im right as rain with anyone if their nice to me, but i feel like i can't make friends because i'm not like most people, i mean all the guys at work talk about is who theyve slept with and rude stuff and that slags fit etc and gawp at slags in magazines internet etc... i dont want none of this to come across wrong it's just i feel so lonely i know there's some people out there that arnt like that, it's just coming across them. I know its life everyones different and i except that it wont change it just upsets me

tupac

i feel like i've been hanging around the wrong people my whole life. its so hard to find people you can relate to when your through with school and you basiclly dont know where to find people with similar interests and views. thats what makes it so hard to make new friends. im not saying pubs and clubs are bad either, but what are the chances your gonna meet someone you could have a freindship or relationship with? pretty low i think considering that most people go to a club just to have a good time. its damn hard to make new friends, im glad at leats we have this site :)

Jinx

no no no i know everyones differen't if they see pubs and clubs as a good time thats fine but it's not for me and my chances arnt low hard but not low not everyone likes pubs etc

black_mamba

it's just i feel so lonely i know there's some people out there that arnt like that, it's just coming across them. I know its life everyones different and i except that it wont change it just upsets me

Yup, its hard finding similar people who don't fit the typical lifestyle in this country. Where do you work, if you don't mind me being nosey? :)

Jinx

Martin Walsh Associates In dewsbury, its very frustratin i hate it, everythings typical lol

Jinx

hmm i dunno im slow at getting things if ur hinting at owt lol maybe working as someone who sets an example for people to follow instead of the same typical crap lol