American couple's breathtakingly cruel taunts at terminally ill seven-year-old girl

JamesSmith

Frankly, I'm not surprised. Trash talk has become the norm of this generation in the 21st century. I know this isn't as extreme, but I worked at a place where this lady always gave me dirty looks and one day told me to my face that she hated shy people and thought that shy people shouldn't be allowed to work there. She then asked the boss if he could fire me. This wasn't some little girl, this was a 35 year old woman who was married w/ children.

There have been a lot more incidents in my life where people have said very cruel things. Although, the one thing i haven't heard are serious death wishes from another person. This lady that did this must be the most insecure, bored person on the planet.

Pookah

Being a product of the internet and from experience with my SA I think that in cases such as this the public airing of the offender's dirty laundry is perfectly acceptable. If you do that stupid heartless crap in public you deserve to be publicly shamed for it, tenfold.

Last edited:
Being a product of the internet and from experience with my SA I think that in cases such as this the public airing of the offenders dirty laundry is perfectly acceptable. If you do that stupid heartless crap in public you deserve to be publicly shamed for it, tenfold.

Well said wise Pookah!:)

The sad part is that this horrible behaviour does not surprise me.::(:
My opinion of humanity has has already been dragged through the mud.