ahh the glorious snow

maggie

does anyone else love snow? 8) last night i was driving home in it..and yeah, quite slippery for driving, but simply beautiful :!: and there's just something so soothing and comforting to me in snowfall. It kinda reminded me of the huge power of nature..and the fact that i am just one tiny spec..in the whole spectrum of things..and helps me look at my anxiety..in a different light. Maybe also..the shovelling, the scraping of the car, the 'trying to keep my car from sliding off the road..and into the ditch' focus..helps divert my attention off of myself. And even being inside..with the snowfall piling up outside..blanketing the earth..and that warm and cozy feeling..know what i mean? I really hope so..sometimes i'm not the best at explaining how i'm feeling. And today, the warmer temperatures have turned it into the best packing snow..who wants to come help me build a snowman?? :twisted:

yuiko

uhh..i absolutely love snow...but i have to wait a little bit cause in my town snow will be only after month or two...hehe..and then i will build a HUGE snowman for us all!!! :D

maggie

yuiko said:
uhh..i absolutely love snow...but i have to wait a little bit cause in my town snow will be only after month or two...hehe..and then i will build a HUGE snowman for us all!!! :D
ahh ok, cool..but i will send you some of mine in the meantime 8)

yuiko

maggie said:
yuiko said:
ahh ok, cool..but i will send you some of mine in the meantime 8)

the more the better!! :D

Generical

Havent had a decent amount of snow around here for ages, heard of some up country but it never got here :( the south west is warmer though

Doomed2Die

I like the snow, brings a large amount of difference visually to the surrounding areas. Though tbh I like any form of overcast/storm/fog ect. Just before or straight after a heavy storm with mild temperatures is simply wonderful.

Uh yeah snow, fun stuff.

recluse

We very rarely get snow where i am and if we do (usually around March) it never stays for long. Must be the salty air here.

IceLad

maggie said:
there's just something so soothing and comforting to me in snowfall. It kinda reminded me of the huge power of nature..and the fact that i am just one tiny spec..in the whole spectrum of things..and helps me look at my anxiety..in a different light.
I get that when I look up at the stars. It reminds me of just how tiny Earth is compared to the Sun and all the other stars in the Universe. :wink:

I love snow as well. In the West Midlands part of the UK, we're lucky if we get it once a year. We did however have a little snow a few weeks ago which lasted for a day or so. I remember last year in the run-up to XMAS, walking to work in the darkness while it was snowing, and it felt wonderful.