Addicted to Caffeine? (For social Phobic people only)

Addicted to caffeine?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I dont drink it

• Total voters

jesuschristschild

Addicted to caffeine? Pop, tea(with caffeine), coffee or any other caffeine drink?

If you drink it everyday you can put yourself under yes

Emma

I drink tea all day, I have one at breakfast, one when I get to work, one at morning tea, one a lunch, one at afternoon tea, when I get home, and before i go to bed....

Argamemnon

Emma said:
I drink tea all day, I have one at breakfast, one when I get to work, one at morning tea, one a lunch, one at afternoon tea, when I get home, and before i go to bed....
I suggest drinking green tea..

shon

I drink about 6 cans of diet soda a day. In the summer when it's really hot, it's a lot more. I've tried quitting or cutting back but that never works.

APW

Absolutely. I can drink Cola like nobody's business. And when I don't get it, I have terrible headaches. I drink about a six pack of whatever brand of cola is on sale (the cheapest) every day. I know, that's a lot. :oops:

tommydog

I used to drink coffee all day long. To say it was excessive is an understatement. One day, cant remember why, i happened not to drink coffee for 2 or 3 days. I tell you the effect on me was dramatic. I was alot less nervy and agitated, it was really noticeable. So i pretty much gave up the coffee since then, now i drink tea instead, which i dont think is nearly as bad.

jesuschristschild

tommy_15 said:
I used to drink coffee all day long. To say it was excessive is an understatement. One day, cant remember why, i happened not to drink coffee for 2 or 3 days. I tell you the effect on me was dramatic. I was alot less nervy and agitated, it was really noticeable. So i pretty much gave up the coffee since then, now i drink tea instead, which i dont think is nearly as bad.

thanks for your answers, thats interesting, i can relate to that