About me..

Asphyxiatedragoon

:alone: Okay, so I pretty much began getting social anxiety in middle school because everyone around me then were so strange in personality and not in a good way... Due to how I grew up, I have eccentric behavior and views. I want to know if there is anyone from Arizona in this thread? I put alot of details in my profile by the way. :) That is all. Ciao. P.S Tell me about you? :shyness: P.P.S Umm I don't know how to post a thread, is this the right way?? I'm not sure how to post stuff on here and I am new to forum logic. :question: One more thing, these smileys are so cute!

ImNotMyIllness

Hey Noheni! You posted your thread correctly. You sound really cool. I live in California, I hope you meet some people in Arizona. :)

Asphyxiatedragoon

I like your quote thingy because it resonates with me.. alot. haha and thanks :) I surley hope so too but I still have shyness issues that developed over a year ago.. I just don't want to face my fears because once I face them then "whats next?" and thanks again :)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Yeah, a spammer went around boosting a bunch of old threads in order to make vaguely related comments on them. He's been deleted since.

I do sort of wonder what his search criteria for the threads were--they didn't have anything in common that was obvious to me. :question: