A girl keeps coming to my apartment. Does she like me?

black-wings

Ok, so a week or two ago, a girl who lives two doors down from me at my apartment complex, came to my door and asked me to open a jar for her. I did and thought nothing of it. Two days later she came back and brought me some donuts. She "claimed" she had extra and just brought them to me. Last week she comes back and asked for another favor. Then yesterday she asked to borrow a jar. We talked for a little bit and 10 minutes later she said she was cooking dinner and wanted to know if I wanted any. Everyone I tell this to says the same thing: "Dude she likes you!" Btw shes a freshman and Im a senior in college. If that makes a difference. I been over to her place once and was gonna ask her on a date but her friends were there and that would've been awkward. What do you guys think? Is she into me or am I blowing this outta proportion? Any advice on how to handle it?

Feathers

Yes, she probably likes you... :) Also, she might just need someone to open jars and such? :D
Or she might just like you as a friend... OR it could be something more...?

Ask her out and then you'll know ;)

And then *YOU* tell us! :)

Of course, even if she likes you and you like her, it's good to get to know her better and see if you guys are compatible etc. You can also just hang out and get to know her better, or tease her a bit and flirt..

Last edited:
No, she likes ME - because she comes to my apartment, gives me donuts, cooks for me and makes me feel manly by opening loose jars for her :D.

Of course she likes you silly:rolleyes:. Go for it, what have you got to lose? I wish I was in your position. Last time a neighbor showed interest in me, I ran away like a silly little girl with my tail between my legs everytime she tried to approach me :cool:.

black-wings

hahaha thats funny. but hey, i went over today and offered her some food that i had right. she said she had already ate but she said she appreciated it though. I was gonna ask her to go bowling but i did wanna do it in front of her friends cuz that will be awkward. ok so now if she doesnt come back over here in the next couple days, how will i go about asking her out?

agoraphobickatie

aww!! :) you should take her up on an offer sometime.. or tell her you are cooking dinner and see if she wants to come over and eat with you or something... thennn you can tell her next time you'll have to take her out somewhere and let someone else do the cooking :) or whatever, she'll cook for you guys and tell her you need to take her out... whatever the case, best of luck to you! seems like she's definitely into you, even if it's just to make friends, it couldn't hurt!

black-wings

hahaha so what do I need to do now guys? I went by today and was gonna ask her out for bowling or a movie but her friends were there and I didnt want it to seem awkward.

TooShyShy

YESSSSS she wants you PLEASE GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want you to regret it..just ask her out:D

Ohhh yeah she wants you!

diesel

ok , how long has this being going on for ? you may need to hurry up like immediately . the problem you may be facing is the " friend zone " . by calling over but not actually persuing her as a girl you want then she may be thinking your into her as a friend . now dont panic , i would say there is a 90% chance she is into you , i would be genuinely surprised if she wasnt so go for it . go over asap , even if her friends are there , and ask her out . do it one to one though , like if her friends are there and you are all chilling dont just ask her out . honestly if her friends are there ask her out at the door , face to face . will seem more intimate and she will prefer it rather than asking her out in front of everyone , less pressure on her too . oh and good luck man :D

ok , how long has this being going on for ? you may need to hurry up like immediately . the problem you may be facing is the " friend zone " . by calling over but not actually persuing her as a girl you want then she may be thinking your into her as a friend . now dont panic , i would say there is a 90% chance she is into you , i would be genuinely surprised if she wasnt so go for it . go over asap , even if her friends are there , and ask her out . do it one to one though , like if her friends are there and you are all chilling dont just ask her out . honestly if her friends are there ask her out at the door , face to face . will seem more intimate and she will prefer it rather than asking her out in front of everyone , less pressure on her too . oh and good luck man :D

^Listen to this dude. He is a playaaa :D

There you go, boss. Advice at its best.
Now get to work.