A CHALLENGE FOR YOU ALL!!

Jess333

I say we all change our names to POSITIVE NAMES!!! It has to be a positive name, it can't be anything negative.

For instance: change "Kaos" to "In Control!"...or from "FROZEN" to "NOTFROZEN ANYMORE! I CAN CHANGE!"

Even the screen names lable yourself stuck..like you can't change. And that message you send to yourself is MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU REALIZE!

I challenge you all to focus your thoughts today on ONLY POSITIVE THOGUHTS, WATCH YOUR THOUGHTS AND KEEP THEM ONLY POSITVE.

For example:

"I can do this!!"

or think about ONLY Things you LIKE about yourself. and if you sense a negative thought passing through, stomp it out! stop the thought and make yourself think about something positive.

Try doing this all day..it's hard work, but try it and tell me if you had a decent day!!!!!

:D

Jess

nofear

Yeah u got a point there. Try NoFear :p i changed my MSN nick to Live Postive.

Well i've been trying something lately when ever i feel anxiety i dont torture my self about it this day. I just try to ignore what happened at least this give me a good night sleep. In other words when it happened dont think about it twice go on as if it never happened

Good luck PPl

Jess333

Hey that's a start.

You know, before, when I would have a social anxiety moment I would feel so embarrassed and my self esteem would go down even more, even when I thought it couldn't go down anymore. I would then go home to the "safety" of my apartment and beat myself up mentally. There have been times where I have looked at myself in the mirror with my teeth clenched screaming that I hated myself. I would look right into my own eyes and say "I HATE YOU" and among a few other awful comments. Like I would call myself a piece of shit.

Now? That's all changed. I refuse to talk to myself like that anymore. If I have a social anxiety moment, I FORCE myself to NOT beat myself up!! I force myself to THINK POSITIVELY about it. I forcefully think things like "It's okay, I can try again, So what, it's not a big deal" and I will think thoughts that will calm me down and all the sudden I will start to feel better and then before you know it I'm in a MUCH better mood, when before I would beat myself up so bad that I would probably end up drinking that night or smoking weed to ease the pain. Now? I have made major leaps and bounds from those days. I'm overcoming SA, I'm working on my self-esteem. Just tonight I had my co-worker laughing so hard she had to stop and bend over laughing in the middle of the street. When before I would just be quiet and freaked out inside. I still get that way, but in MUCH LESS FREQUENCIES! before it was all the time, like 99% of the time, now it's like 25% of the time and soon, it will be better I'm sure.

I don't use drugs at all anymore. I used to smoke pot like it was going out of style. But I can't deal with it anymore. It's weird. I used to love the stuff and now I will only smoke it once in a blue moon because I don't feel i NEED it anymore. I feel WAY more in control of my life and I 'm getting to the ponit where I don't like to feel OUT Of control anymore.

:D

Jess

nofear said:

Well i've been trying something lately when ever i feel anxiety i dont torture my self about it this day. I just try to ignore what happened at least this give me a good night sleep. In other words when it happened dont think about it twice go on as if it never happened

Good luck PPl

Jess333

COOL!!! :D

I LOVE IT!!

nofear said:

Good luck PPl

Jimmy

I changed my name from "jimmywentcrazy" to "normaljimmy" in a schizotypal forum I post at. :)

MarCPatt

A positive start is always a good start.

I send a pat on the back your way. You took a good and positve step forward.

Jess333

Nice Jim! Don't hurt yourself with negative labels, be gentle with yourself. Lable yourself with a loving and positive name :D Just seeing that name will make you feel happier.

jess

Jimmy said:
I changed my name from "jimmywentcrazy" to "normaljimmy" in a schizotypal forum I post at. :)

Thelema

My name is greek for will.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."

"Love is the law, love under will."

Have a bitchin day :D