A bit upsetting moment

greggy

Hey everyone! Ok so i have a friend and she has a friend who she told me has just come here to london, she invited her out but she couldn't come, since then my friend has gone home, i found my friends friend and said hi im a friend of my friend and are you here alone, she got back to me and said have we met? Did she give you my facebook? Sorry but i dont see the point.

ok did i miss somthing?? Why was she so rude? Girls please tell me, was it not right for me to contact her?

greggy

Haha sorry yeah i was a bit confusing! I contacted her of facebook because i knew sinse her friend has gone home she would be alone here, so i wanted to be-friend her but sinse getting that very rude responce i feel like i wish i had'nt bordered, it seems like im getting this a lot, do all girls i meet instantly think i want a relationship with them or somthing??!

Lavinialuna

Haha sorry yeah i was a bit confusing! I contacted her of facebook because i knew sinse her friend has gone home she would be alone here, so i wanted to be-friend her but sinse getting that very rude responce i feel like i wish i had'nt bordered, it seems like im getting this a lot, do all girls i meet instantly think i want a relationship with them or somthing??!

Sadly, a lot of times people get treated badly because the person they are pursuing had a bad experience in the past. It's nothing personal, I mean obviously she doesn't know you personally, therefore I wouldn't take it personally (I know, easier said than done!) Sorry she was rude.
Women in general have to be careful, and if she is suddenly finding herself alone in a big city she may be feeling vulnerable. Sometimes people act rude or aggressive to scare people off. Another possibility is that she was just having a bad day. No matter why she reacted that way, it is her loss, just move on. Don't let her scare you from women in general. She is only one woman, there are many many more out there. Hope you don't dwell on it for too long. :)

theoutsider

Some people just don't want to be bothered. Forget it and move on. Not everyone is nice and appreciative of your good intentions. It sucks but I guess that's a part of life.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Greggy you've gotta keep giving it a shot. Keep putting yourself out there, offering your friendship. Eventually you'll find someone who will accept :thumbup:

greggy

Thanks, she still has'nt repied, i dont really care but this tends to happen a lot to me, i give up with people especially women haha!

MotherWolff

Banned
Hey everyone! Ok so i have a friend and she has a friend who she told me has just come here to london, she invited her out but she couldn't come, since then my friend has gone home, i found my friends friend and said hi im a friend of my friend and are you here alone, she got back to me and said have we met? Did she give you my facebook? Sorry but i dont see the point.

ok did i miss somthing?? Why was she so rude? Girls please tell me, was it not right for me to contact her?

Whoa. I wanna answer this post but I am so confused by the wording here that I literally
see stars right now! o_O