5 Terrible Situations for the Socially Awkward Male

dottie

hahahah the part about the urinal is gold. having to pee in a urinal would be HORRIBLE. if i were a male i would use a stall regardless if urinals were available. do you guys ever pee in stalls to avoid urinals? or does it make you "that guy" who avoids urinals? like is there a stigma to peeing in stalls if there are urinals? i need to know.

hahahah the part about the urinal is gold. having to pee in a urinal would be HORRIBLE. if i were a male i would use a stall regardless if urinals were available. do you guys ever pee in stalls to avoid urinals? or does it make you "that guy" who avoids urinals? like is there a stigma to peeing in stalls if there are urinals? i need to know.

What happens in the boys toilets, stays in the boys toilets, so no stigma. It would be weird if it was discussed on the outside. Avoid urinals, yes, standing next to another guy like that is no fun, and urinals can be disgusting to stand on anyway. Another issue is to flush or not (on non-auto ones), the sign says "please flush", but do you risk splashing the guy up the other end by doing so? :confused:

Kiwong

I rarely use urinals and almost always use the cubicle. If all the stalls are engaged, I will use the urinals reluctantly.

Even better is some bushes with no one else around.

Urinals are really bad, but open showers are worse for me. Open showers are probably my biggest social phobia.

Open showers.
Hmm.
Yeah.

Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Hello Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never

Rembrandt Broam

hahahah the part about the urinal is gold. having to pee in a urinal would be HORRIBLE. if i were a male i would use a stall regardless if urinals were available. do you guys ever pee in stalls to avoid urinals?

Absolutely! All the time. I can get uncomfortable just standing next to someone in a line, so there's no way I'm standing next to another guy and doing that! :eek: :)

Lostinthemusic

^ Agreed. I generally consider a urinal, but if there is no barrier, or only a small one, I go straight to a stall. The worst are the ones in some sport stadiums that are are pig feed trough style. Its awesome trying to pee standing shoulder to shoulder in a line of 12 or more other guys.

I've never had to do group showers luckily. But I did quit wrestling several years ago because we had to weigh ourselves naked one after another before a match.

I'd feel very uncomfortable in most of these circumstances no matter what;except for the haircuts,provided the hairdresser is male.I guess it's because I don't have particular preferences when it comes to hair style and so I can make myself understood easily and also because I somehow manage to answer the hairdresser's questions,trying to invent or just dodge them when I think it's necessary.