4 limbs simultaneously iontophoresis treatment question?

hh_sucks

Is it effective if I put both of my hands in 1 tray and both of my feet in 1 tray?

Sometimes I want to shorten the duration of the treatment time.Has anyone tried this? Thanks

Sprawling

I do it all the time. I use 4 trays. 2 top ones for the hands connected by alligator clips and wires, same for the feet. Saves lots of time. For me its lets cramped using 4 trays instead of 2.

Sprawling

Since 2 upper trays ate connected to each as are the 2 bottom trays, it's basically the same as using 2 trays for both hands and feet. Of course it works great. Easier doing it all at once 15 minutes each polarity, total 1/2 hour.

Sprawling

The top 2 trays connect to each other by an independent wire with an alligator clip on each end. Same for the bottom 2 trays. There are 2 leads that come out of your ionto machine. One will go to the bottom trays. The other goes to the top trays.

Works like a charm.

The top 2 trays connect to each other by an independent wire with an alligator clip on each end. Same for the bottom 2 trays. There are 2 leads that come out of your ionto machine. One will go to the bottom trays. The other goes to the top trays.

Works like a charm.

honestly i don't understand what you are saying..
my iontophoresis is homemade.. i have a power supply (HY1803D) that has 2 alligator clips 1 positive and 1 negative and i connect them to each tray separately. The thing is i'm not sure how to connect 4 trays (2 for feet, 2 for hands) at the same time. i think in order to do this i must connect another cable to each hand tray ending in each feet tray.. problem is the feet trays i bought don't conduct electricity for some reason so i must change them tomorrow.

also i noticed that i set it to 0.03 A and when i have both hands in the water it shows as 0.01 barely.. maybe this is because my mineral water needs more minerals? (i'm using mineral water created by myself instead of tap water)

Sprawling

Let's see if I can put it in words simpler.
4 trays total.
Only 2 leads from your ionto device, positive and negative.
Top 2 trays for hands, bottom trays for feet
2 top trays need a wire that connects both of them together
2 bottom trays need a wire connecting them together. This makes 2 trays act as one tray. Instead of one big tray. You are splitting them into 2 with a wire between them to conduct the current.

Treating 4 limbs at once does require more current. If you are using 2- 6 volt batteries at 1 or 2 more.

Hope that helps. I posted pictures somewhere in the back posts.