2 home remedies for panic attack

stevelord

Method 1.I have found that staring at any part of my body produces a great anti anxiety , calming effect. I stare at a small part of my knuckle is the easiest way to accomplish this, not the whole knuckle at once, but a specific small spot of skin on the knuckle. Four or five people with panic attacks confirmed that it worked for them to abort their panic attack,. , in a minute or 2, one additional person said it did not. Stare continuously, dont avert your attention at all for a couple of minutes.. I guess it works because over the eons of evolution when we were injured we often looked at the injury a lot , assessing and monitoring it, and after enough eons of doing that, that created a benefit in us , a triggering gene, from doing so that included an anti anxiety effect.

Last Friday , I asked four people I knew to test this, and all agreed to its calming, relaxing effect, one saying it made her "feel like I had no worries"

Method 2. My friend was having what amounted to a panic attack. Staring at white noise, perfectly random tv snow or static puts me in what is a dead ringer for the antianxiety , calming theta brainwave state so I asked her to try it. In 3 minutes i watcher her attack totally disappear and she reported total calm. To get the random static, one must have a tv pre 2005, called analogue, It may say that on the back.Take the cable off and turn the set to a non broadcast channel displaying only black dots jumping around on a white background, so called tv snow or static. Newer than that, which are digital, digital tv's dont display tv snow , instead display a blue screen,when turned to a non broadcast channel, or even if the blue screen can be defeated the snow is not random, same for the internet which is digital also. I turn the sound down all the way as its disturbing and merely look at the static, the so called snow. The effect is so profound on anxiety and calming that it will be obvious to almost anyone in seconds..
I had another friend the other day try this method and she said she tried looking at the tv snow for 2 to 3 minutes with the sound off on her analogue tv set and she sent me this note about her results.

"um I have panic anxiety anger heartache the whole kit and kaboodle

it reduced it dramatically, all of it"She added that it made her feel "peaceful"

Also works that fast on totally aborting the manic phase of my neighbors mania with no resulting depression. Other ways of creating so called white noise do not work, they are not random. I have reason to believe that it works because it puts one in the theta brainwave state, a hightly valued and strived for healing and relaxing state which is also attained via hypnosis or swimming (hearing the sound, sonar) dolphins make. Please post your experience should you try it..

Steve Lord

stevelord

No, the internet youtube snow is digital not analogue, digital snow is not fully randon acc.acc to wikipedia and I tried it and it doesnt give the same benefit effect as analogue. tv static

Steve Lord

Last edited:

x Will x

No, the internet youtube snow is digital not alalogue, digital snow is not fully randon acc.acc to wikipedia and I tried it and it doesnt give the same benefit effect as analogue. tv static

Steve Lord

oh yeah, sorry. misread what you put

Facethefear

Home remedies for PA I have tried:

1. Breathe in slowly (through the nose) as long as you can and hold the breath and then exhale slowly (through the mouth) as if you were blowing out a match. Repeat until your breath is normal.
2. Place your thumb in the palm of your other hand and press in. It has a calming effect.
Prince Charles used to do this alot and I wondered why.
3. A hot bath, a good magazine like Vanity Fair, a hot beverage and silence for an hour or two.

mismeek

I tried looking at the static when i wasnt anxious (just out of curiosity) and it kinda made me anxious.. too much was going on. I wonder if it would still work if i WAS having anxiety

cowboyup

I bought an old fashioned alarm clock so if I get that panic feeling coming on, I can try staring at the seconds hand on the clock and I can hear it tick...
The staring method I use also. I can totally zone out but not staring at a specific body part, but just at a random object in the room I am in at that particular time I feel a panic attack starting. A lot of times I can catch it before I get a full blown attack, but sometimes I am too late.

I think with more practice I can train myself better though.

Never thought of the white noise/static. I'll have to give that a shot! Thanks:)

stevelord

Home remedies for PA I have tried:

1. Breathe in slowly (through the nose) as long as you can and hold the breath and then exhale slowly (through the mouth) as if you were blowing out a match. Repeat until your breath is normal.
2. Place your thumb in the palm of your other hand and press in. It has a calming effect.
Prince Charles used to do this alot and I wondered why.
3. A hot bath, a good magazine like Vanity Fair, a hot beverage and silence for an hour or two.

Facethe fear, The reason for number 2, your posted PRince Charles method, working, placing the thumb against the other palmis is I believe because it mimics the fetus holding its umbilical chord. IT is actually more effective and the Eatern healers I have read do it this way, to place the thumb against the web between the opposite hands thumb and forefinger. Placing it agains the palm of the other hand is actually a poor way od getting the result. Many other hand positions do the same amount of calming as the Eastern way, and I might add, stimujlation of our immune and other healing systems, these positions all occuring in the fetus, namely putting the hand up near the chin, the most common fetal hand position, putting the thumb in the mouth (thumb sucking , the sucking not being necessary , it just has to be in contact with the lips when its in the mouth, putting your finger in your nostril , and putting the forefinger in the ear , touching the inner wall, all mimicing fetal behaviours.

I have read that the fetal brainwaves state is thought to be theta, but perhaps its theta alpha , both states tried for by white noise devices so I read.. The first thing I noticed about staring at analoguetv snow , the best way to heal using white noise, was an enormous immune stimulation, Here is how I knew that.:

I have a factor in my blood, partially characterized at two major biotech firms, Genentech and Chiron, and at the VA Hospital, also studied in Judah Folkmans lab at Harvard and other Universities, and one feature of this unique factor which hasnt been seen in a person before so they tell me, is that I can tell when my immunity is being stimulated by anything because it causes my muscles to contract when my immunity is being stimulated by anything, , contracting to the same degree as the degree of immune stimulation. SO for 25 yers I have known at every moment of my life if something was stimulating my immunity and by how much, what blocks it from being stimulated, and by how much and what doesnt do so and what does so at first and then conks out. In probably all other people , one cannot tell in each moment if his immunity is being stimulated or by how much. THus I learned that what the fetus does most often is our best bet for all types of healing, BUt all effects except for calming, are blocked by being too close to electronics , their radiation if too close blocks the effect, as does smoking and taking immune suppressing drugs, especially cancer meds. NOte that at the time these behaviors evolved the benefit they have now, none of these manmade things existed. But I believe the caming effect which is what this forum is about, will still work even if near electroncis although Im not sure it will work as well for calming. Im not able to test it any longer due to a complicated reason, but someone who did said it worked fine for calming even though she wsa near electronics. Try it outside once for staring at the hand method just to be sure you arent near electronics when you do it,and see. Not near a street power line and not with your cell phone in your pocket and see if you can take your rings and watch off for ideal results.

Furthermore Face, when I put my thumb and forefinger web cradling the navel meaning the navel is visible and surrounded on three sides by the web, thumb and forefinger, it gives the same effect , great immune stim, accellerated healing, calming. Tthat would be where the fetus' hand would be placed when he had the umbilical cord against that web between his thumb and forefinger. The level of calming, which is what is relevant in this forum, is greatest when I stare at tv snow, sound off, second is the staring at a small spot on the hand, which I pointed out above evidently also evolved in the human due to staring at injuries to the body , assessing them, when it would be useful to calm anxiety , thus increasing our immune and healng systems, thus aiding in survival, hence a gene being formed that gets triggered when we do that now,. Third best calming is seen by assuming any of the fetal hand positions most common n the womb that I just posted, the one I would recommend is putting the hand up anywhere near the clavicle or chin , holding it still , nothing in the hand, one hand is fine,you dont need both up there.

Steve Lord

Last edited:

stevelord

I tried looking at the static when i wasnt anxious (just out of curiosity) and it kinda made me anxious.. too much was going on. I wonder if it would still work if i WAS having anxiety

Sound off, right, analogue tv, right, how long did you look at it ? Were you around other electronics , and how close to the tv were you when you tried it, with all parts of your body. It causes calming in others as I said, you didnt feel a calming effffect?

Steve

stevelord

I bought an old fashioned alarm clock so if I get that panic feeling coming on, I can try staring at the seconds hand on the clock and I can hear it tick...
The staring method I use also. I can totally zone out but not staring at a specific body part, but just at a random object in the room I am in at that particular time I feel a panic attack starting. A lot of times I can catch it before I get a full blown attack, but sometimes I am too late.

I think with more practice I can train myself better though.

Never thought of the white noise/static. I'll have to give that a shot! Thanks:)

Cowboy try the staring at a small spot of skin next time , I can almost guarantee it will work better than any other object. Especially bad is any man made object.

Steve Lord

stevelord

PS Mismiik, my mother has tried it 3 times, and never can try it very long because in a couple of minutes, it puts her to sleep , sitting up in a chair.

Steve Lord

Last edited: