1 year on

hidwell

12 months today since I joined this online community, the first forum I have ever been apart of. I haven't changed that much but sites like this one does help to make people like me feel less isolated and that is a positive as far as I'm concerned. So cheers to everyone on SPW. :thumbup:

ImNotMyIllness

Cheers! I've only been here for a little over a month. Life has thrown more at me. My anxiety is at an all time high and I'm having terrible bouts of anger. I am truly miserable......BUT..........I have learned so much about myself through this forum. Late last year was the first time I admitted to myself that I have an illness. I'm also reading books which is adding to my insight. If I could just hold it together a little longer, before my depression takes me away, I just might come out of this with great coping techniques, which will make me a much better person. I'm trying!.....

Cheers back to you Hidwell.:thumbup:
It does not seem like one year since you joined. Gosh time flies when your having......wait....
:thinking: no that saying does not quite fit atm does it?:eek:h:

I agree that even if we haven't progressed much since joining this site, just the fact that it helps to relieve the isolation some of us feel, makes it so valuable.:)