SocialPhobiaWorld.com  
     

Home Today's Posts Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 
Go Back   SocialPhobiaWorld.com > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic
 
Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2012
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry View Post
I just don't know anymore... I'm feeling so fed-up with people generally... The things some people say and do just shock me and leave me thinking "What?!"... My SI joint pain is back with a vengeance after having a few weeks with relatively little pain, and I keep feeling broody to the point of almost physical pain. *Sigh*
I know. I know what you mean - I feel extraordinarily disappointed in the majority of peoples behaviour and what seems to be important. It saddens me that the best people with the biggest hearts are the most disillusioned. I think you just need a big fat KIA HUG™ to make you feel better.

{{{{Starry}}}}}
KiaKaha is offline  
Old 11-28-2012
Starry's Avatar
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaKaha View Post
I know. I know what you mean - I feel extraordinarily disappointed in the majority of peoples behaviour and what seems to be important. It saddens me that the best people with the biggest hearts are the most disillusioned. I think you just need a big fat KIA HUG™ to make you feel better.

{{{{Starry}}}}}
Thank you, Kia! ^_^ *Hugs* back. (Love the trademark BTW. )
Starry is offline  
Old 11-28-2012
knowledgeofself's Avatar
Intermediate User
 

I wish I had the bottle to speak to a certain person more.
knowledgeofself is offline  
Old 11-28-2012
outofthisworld's Avatar
Advanced User
 

woke up feeling weird today.. a bit uneasy :/
outofthisworld is offline  
Old 11-28-2012
Opaline's Avatar
Mmmmrrraagghhhuuuggghhhh
Elite User
 

I've been eating really well the past few days (all plant foods except for some boiled eggs), and it's making me feel GREAT. I woke up today after only getting about 5 1/2 hours of sleep (and having taken Benadryl last night), and I was barely even tired! And I haven't even started exercising regularly again! Once I do that... I will be unstoppable! Or at the very least, really really healthy, and feeling gooooooood. I must say I am pleased with myself. As long as I keep this up anyway
Opaline is offline  
Old 11-28-2012
dean01's Avatar
Advanced User
 

dvd hot chocolate bed night
dean01 is offline  
Old 11-28-2012
 

I feel rather annoyed and awkward. This morning I woke up with my roommate having a few friends in the room. Which terrified the fuzz out of me. They didn't leave until a little before 1 in the afternoon. So guess what weirdo Razzlecherry did? He stayed in the bed until they left, pretending to be asleep. A little after 9 am to a little before 1 pm I just laid in my bed pretending to sleep.

The worse part is the kids were commenting on me oversleeping, as if it's some kind of deranged act. The comments tore me up inside. I can't understand how they feel it's any of their concern, it's not like it's causing any problems. And besides, it's not like it's a common thing, which it isn't. The very first time.

Jeez, I can't stand having a roommate. I feel as if I have no privacy and feel uncomfortable being in the room with him. Thankfully, I'm going to end this crap.
Razzlecherry is offline  
Old 11-29-2012
Opaline's Avatar
Mmmmrrraagghhhuuuggghhhh
Elite User
 

I just had a bowl of this delicious vegetarian chili that I cooked for dinner. Everyone in my house likes it except my sister, who doesn't eat anything resembling a soup or stew.

Mmmmmmmmm, chili. Without the beef you can taste the vegetables more, which is what I love about it. Yum!

Edit: my picky sister actually had a small bowl and liked it! I'm shocked

...and pretty pleased with myself, if I'm honest :p
Opaline is offline  
Old 11-29-2012
JackOfSpades's Avatar
Intermediate User
 

What's up with Lauren Graham resurfacing everywhere again, and consequently igniting all my long dormant passions.
JackOfSpades is offline  
Old 11-29-2012
EscapeArtist's Avatar
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzlecherry View Post
I feel rather annoyed and awkward. This morning I woke up with my roommate having a few friends in the room. Which terrified the fuzz out of me. They didn't leave until a little before 1 in the afternoon. So guess what weirdo Razzlecherry did? He stayed in the bed until they left, pretending to be asleep. A little after 9 am to a little before 1 pm I just laid in my bed pretending to sleep.

The worse part is the kids were commenting on me oversleeping, as if it's some kind of deranged act. The comments tore me up inside. I can't understand how they feel it's any of their concern, it's not like it's causing any problems. And besides, it's not like it's a common thing, which it isn't. The very first time.

Jeez, I can't stand having a roommate. I feel as if I have no privacy and feel uncomfortable being in the room with him. Thankfully, I'm going to end this crap.
Aw, i'm sorry about this. It sounds like it was a painful morning.
EscapeArtist is offline  
Old 11-29-2012
Arthur_Dent's Avatar
Earthmonkey Manwich
 

I need patience, NOW!
Arthur_Dent is offline  
Old 11-29-2012
dottie's Avatar
Elite User
 

lol arthur
dottie is offline  
Old 11-29-2012
dottie's Avatar
Elite User
 

@razzle yeah, end that crap and quick! dnw
dottie is offline  
Old 11-29-2012
dottie's Avatar
Elite User
 

male model, code for gay.
dottie is offline  
Old 11-29-2012
dottie's Avatar
Elite User
 

^ pretty much
dottie is offline  
Old 11-29-2012
 

Today was unusual. Several times, I've been distracted by past memories of bullying and harassment. Memories of bullies spreading malicious, exaggerated gossips about me, telling other people to hate/shun me, shouting horrid things at me in class and embarassing me in front of everyone, treating me like sh**, etc. These memories are so annoying, I want to set fire to them. People can be so cruel and irrational. I prefer the company of animals.
laure15 is offline  
Old 11-29-2012
truffleshuffle's Avatar
Expert User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by laure15 View Post
Today was unusual. Several times, I've been distracted by past memories of bullying and harassment. Memories of bullies spreading malicious, exaggerated gossips about me, telling other people to hate/shun me, shouting horrid things at me in class and embarassing me in front of everyone, treating me like sh**, etc. These memories are so annoying, I want to set fire to them. People can be so cruel and irrational. I prefer the company of animals.
Sorry you went though that Laure no one should ever have to go though something like that.
truffleshuffle is offline  
Old 11-29-2012
truffleshuffle's Avatar
Expert User
 

I feel this is Karma but feel it should have been worse.

William Bailey jailed for mocking young neighbor with cerebral palsy
truffleshuffle is offline  
Old 11-29-2012
MikeyC's Avatar
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phocas View Post
There are girls out there with all three attributes. I've met them. Unfortunately other men have gotten her before I had a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laure15 View Post
Today was unusual. Several times, I've been distracted by past memories of bullying and harassment. Memories of bullies spreading malicious, exaggerated gossips about me, telling other people to hate/shun me, shouting horrid things at me in class and embarassing me in front of everyone, treating me like sh**, etc. These memories are so annoying, I want to set fire to them. People can be so cruel and irrational. I prefer the company of animals.
I'm sorry. I was bullied in school, too. It sucks.
MikeyC is offline  
Old 11-29-2012
Sephiroth's Avatar
Newbie User
 

I can feel the weight of the world on my shoulders,what's the point of this life?, I can't stand the pain anymore,give me more medication so I can just forget I'm alive because I can't face myself another day no not anymore!,missing my own self where did I go?,I will never know I have enough but I can't let go..
Sephiroth is offline  
Post Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads to Post your random thoughts/feelings etc
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post a random fact about yourself... nerdgirl178 Social Anxiety Australia 2258 09-07-2016 02:47 PM
Post some random information about yourself Angie973 Texts, Poems, Dreams, Phrases... 844 03-28-2016 08:50 PM
Sharing random thoughts and fears. lithiumflower Personal Stories 3 01-09-2014 01:44 PM
Uncertain about myself/strange random thoughts Alluk OCD Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Forum 1 03-28-2011 03:38 PM
Your thoughts and feelings myczarina Social Anxiety Forum 1 08-09-2007 01:39 PM



Mobile Version
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:27 PM.