SocialPhobiaWorld.com  
     

Home Today's Posts Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 
Go Back   SocialPhobiaWorld.com > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic
 
Search this Thread
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

No great, but happy nonetheless. Outta shape, oh don't even...

Can't sleep, don't care. Ah'll be laughing if things get back to normal afore my birthday. I mean, am laughing now, but that cuz, well... the last 5 months. Stressful, depressing and... hilarious. For me, at least. Except Christmas, just past, that wus $h!%. Everything else - potential comedy material for the stage or a sitcom ?
Graeme1988 is offline  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
jinxed's Avatar
Expert User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme1988 View Post
Thanks. Got those from a different website.
Because this: would drastically under sold how am feelin' right.
how do you download more smileys?
jinxed is offline  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxed View Post
how do you download more smileys?
Sherv.NET - MSN Display Pictures, MSN Emoticons, MSN Names, MSN Icons and Display Pics

^ I just find the smiley that I'm looking for from this website, and link it to here by copying the [IMG][/IMG] code.
Graeme1988 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Graeme1988 For This Useful Post:
jinxed (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago
jinxed's Avatar
Expert User
 

hi everyone
jinxed is offline  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
grapevine's Avatar
Expert User
 

Invasion day today in australia. 26 january, the day Captain Cook came. Its celebrated as Australia Day, yet its basically ignoring on aboriginal identity and their story. I call it Bogan day lol. Because people go out with ignorance on this day in celebration but for some reason share it with meat. No thanks. lol
grapevine is offline  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
jinxed's Avatar
Expert User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxed View Post
hi everyone
just a bit of sarcastic laughter for a dead forum all day
jinxed is offline  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
jinxed's Avatar
Expert User
 

i've been feeling more lonely than usual bc people in my family are sick right now
jinxed is offline  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
jinxed's Avatar
Expert User
 

I'm thinking of leaving this forum if I get bored too much, i feel like a loser and lowly and it's ridiculous
jinxed is offline  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxed View Post
i've been feeling more lonely than usual bc people in my family are sick right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxed View Post
I'm thinking of leaving this forum if I get bored too much, i feel like a loser and lowly and it's ridiculous
Sorry to hear that. It's great when yer family aren't feeling well.
Graeme1988 is offline  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

Boy, was I wrong to get my hopes up.

My older sister didn't take the flat, which would've been ideal for me. 2 bedrooms, a walk in shower. The reason(s)? The shower too small, and she doesn't like the wallpaper.
Graeme1988 is offline  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxed View Post
hi everyone
Hiya!
Graeme1988 is offline  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

When this going to end? I can't put with this much longer.

Hate, all of a sudden, my family are seeing that I was all along about my older sister. The attitude, the contempt, the childish overreaction.

Why couldn't I have had a normal family?
Graeme1988 is offline  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

Never felt so hopeless... ever.
Graeme1988 is offline  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
theslowesthand's Avatar
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme1988 View Post
Never felt so hopeless... ever.
Try to find some hope if you can & cling onto it like a life raft. Hope will return in time i'm sure (as it has for me in my current crisis). Day by day, things will improve in your mind & the reality you perceive.
theslowesthand is offline  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theslowesthand View Post
Try to find some hope if you can & cling onto it like a life raft. Hope will return in time i'm sure (as it has for me in my current crisis). Day by day, things will improve in your mind & the reality you perceive.
Glad to hear you've got a bit o' hope to get ye through in your time of crisis, slowesthand.

But for me, sadly, it's no as easy how you put it. Since August last year ah huv went to bed every night thinking, "Things'll get better, it just takes time". Then when things seem to be improving, my older sister throws a f*ckin' tantrum, cuz she doesnae like something. And we're back where we started.

Cuz naebuddy, apart from me, has the balls to tell her how she's perceived by those around her, when she goes off and starts swearing and shouting. Then she cry n' feel sorry for herself. That way, she doesn't have to apologise for her words or actions, cuz she's the bloody victim, apparently! Sorry, just venting. Nothing's changed since the summer of 2017, as far I'm concerned.
Graeme1988 is offline  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
PugofCrydee's Avatar
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapevine View Post
Invasion day today in australia. 26 january, the day Captain Cook came. Its celebrated as Australia Day, yet its basically ignoring on aboriginal identity and their story. I call it Bogan day lol. Because people go out with ignorance on this day in celebration but for some reason share it with meat. No thanks. lol
I see it differently. I'm proud to be an Aussie, proud of my ancestors (no that doesn't make me a racist) and proud of my country. We're not perfect as a community but we ALL have it a lot better than a lot of other countries.

One of my best mates was full blood Aboriginal. Even he said the Aboriginal people are their own worst enemy today. No one alive today is responsible for the mistakes of the past. You can't change history, people need to move forward. Also, you can't help those that don't want to help themselves. That's a fact.

After all this time, people still don't get what some Aboriginals want. Do they want whites to leave Australia? That'll never happen. If they're so opposed to white mans way of life, don't partake in it.

So what is it exactly that the Aboriginals want?
PugofCrydee is offline  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
theslowesthand's Avatar
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme1988 View Post
Glad to hear you've got a bit o' hope to get ye through in your time of crisis, slowesthand.
Well a've got hope & worry/despair in equal measure. But judging by how i've becoming more hopeful in past couple weeks, i think given some more time & confronting/experiencing my worries, that those worries will diminish. I mean, worries are about the future, & when the future becomes the present, the worries tend to quickly subside.

One such worry is how i'm gonna fill in the days, as at present i dont want to do hardly anything at all, and thats boring as hell. I have no idea how i'll spend my days when i go flatting. The only idea is to set up my old PS2 & play games. Also being in town, i will in theory be able to walk to various places of interest (eg walk to a cafe & have a coffee & cake, walk to the movie theatre to watch a movie, i dunno). I've always lived out in the country. I'm also worried that the noises will "get" to me (cars/etc & also my flatmates & their visitors). So i have all these worries about flatting, and those will probably remain until the future becomes the present & i can prove to myself that i can "handle" those things. Also, when i lived with my parents, i used to stay in my room most of the time. I think it may be a tough ask for me to change from a total hermit to somebody who can be around people; its a big change to my personality. Also i have pretty severe mood issues - often i have bad days.

But i'll make sure i'm stocked-up with booze, and i can just numb myself out if things get too much. (that's the way i've always coped with extreme feelings)
theslowesthand is offline  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theslowesthand View Post
Well a've got hope & worry/despair in equal measure. But judging by how i've becoming more hopeful in past couple weeks, i think given some more time & confronting/experiencing my worries, that those worries will diminish. I mean, worries are about the future, & when the future becomes the present, the worries tend to quickly subside.

One such worry is how i'm gonna fill in the days, as at present i dont want to do hardly anything at all, and thats boring as hell. I have no idea how i'll spend my days when i go flatting. The only idea is to set up my old PS2 & play games. Also being in town, i will in theory be able to walk to various places of interest (eg walk to a cafe & have a coffee & cake, walk to the movie theatre to watch a movie, i dunno). I've always lived out in the country. I'm also worried that the noises will "get" to me (cars/etc & also my flatmates & their visitors). So i have all these worries about flatting, and those will probably remain until the future becomes the present & i can prove to myself that i can "handle" those things. Also, when i lived with my parents, i used to stay in my room most of the time. I think it may be a tough ask for me to change from a total hermit to somebody who can be around people; its a big change to my personality. Also i have pretty severe mood issues - often i have bad days.
Well, to be fair I'm in a similar situation. Not saying to make ya feel even more depressed or anything, but it's true. I can definitely relate to the whole living with yer parents, but spending most of your time in yer room. And whole being a hermit for so long, that being around people takes a lotta effort.

Though I haven't a clue how things will go for me when I do get a place of my own. As for filling my days, making music is about all I've got going for me, really. Bit of [email protected]$%@rd that I get creative ideas in the wee hours of the night, though. Doesn't exactly help the insomnia.
Graeme1988 is offline  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
defiance's Avatar
Expert User
 

Just trying to hang on the best that I can. But oh how enticing the idea of just giving up and letting it all come to an end.
defiance is offline  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiance View Post
Just trying to hang on the best that I can. But oh how enticing the idea of just giving up and letting it all come to an end.
Yep ! I can sadly relate to that. I mean I'm hanging on, but what's the point?
Graeme1988 is offline  
Post Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads to How are you feeling?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
anyone else get this feeling? that_shy_guy Shyness Forum 22 02-01-2013 04:31 PM
Feeling down Angel_Of_Death Social Anxiety Forum 7 01-26-2013 07:50 PM
Feeling a bit low sum101 Social Anxiety Forum 10 08-09-2012 05:05 PM
Pee feeling? Meow Social Anxiety Forum 56 09-10-2011 09:51 AM
The feeling of not being there Heartbeat Social Anxiety Forum 6 03-30-2006 07:05 AM



Mobile Version
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:56 AM.