SocialPhobiaWorld.com  
     

Home Today's Posts Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 
Go Back   SocialPhobiaWorld.com > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic
 
Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2017
theslowesthand's Avatar
Elite User
 

theslowesthand is offline  
Old 08-12-2017
FountainandFairfax's Avatar
I remember a time of chaos... ruined dreams... this wasted land.
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theslowesthand View Post
I don't mind the summer heat, and the constant sweating, and the stuffy air. I've gotten used to it.

It's winter that i "dislike". My energy can drop really low.

Mind you, i am skinny/slim, so i feel the cold & can handle the heat.
Yeah, the heat's definitely not as bad when I'm in shape.
FountainandFairfax is offline  
Old 08-12-2017
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theslowesthand View Post
This... This is how I've been feeling for a long time now.
Graeme1988 is offline  
Old 08-12-2017
AtTheGates's Avatar
Elite User
 

alright I just want to say I would never do this but my sister showed me this video a little while ago and we were talking about how great it would be if a group of people had showed up at the riots in Virginia and just started doing a corny/cheesy flash mob dance to de-escalate the situation. all the protesters would just be like "wait.....what!?" and start laughing and having fun instead of arguing and fighting .


who knows if that would work (to counteract the violence) but its worth a try . lol.....IM not going to do it though .haha

AtTheGates is offline  
Old 08-13-2017
theslowesthand's Avatar
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheGates View Post
alright I just want to say I would never do this but my sister showed me this video a little while ago and we were talking about how great it would be if a group of people had showed up at the riots in Virginia and just started doing a corny/cheesy flash mob dance to de-escalate the situation. all the protesters would just be like "wait.....what!?" and start laughing and having fun instead of arguing and fighting .


who knows if that would work (to counteract the violence) but its worth a try . lol.....IM not going to do it though .haha
Yeah yeah, i can see it now ... the rioters start dancing, and they have a big "dance-off" like in the michael jackson video "beat it"
theslowesthand is offline  
Old 08-13-2017
AtTheGates's Avatar
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theslowesthand View Post
Yeah yeah, i can see it now ... the rioters start dancing, and they have a big "dance-off" like in the michael jackson video "beat it"

haha

then one of the KKK members joins in and starts dancing along to it and the other members are like "Jethro, what the hell are you doing!?!? cut it out!"
AtTheGates is offline  
Old 08-13-2017
theslowesthand's Avatar
Elite User
 

My life's one massive disappointment, to my family, but especially to myself.
And life as a human is a huge letdown.
theslowesthand is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theslowesthand For This Useful Post:
defiance (08-13-2017), Graeme1988 (08-13-2017)
Old 08-13-2017
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theslowesthand View Post
My life's one massive disappointment, to my family, but especially to myself.
And life as a human is a huge letdown.
Ma life's just yin huge f*ckin' mistake. I never should've came intae existence. And had I knew I'd be spending much of my life being treated like shit... Hell! I'd happily have died at birth, as I almost did.
Graeme1988 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Graeme1988 For This Useful Post:
defiance (08-13-2017)
Old 08-13-2017
defiance's Avatar
Expert User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theslowesthand View Post
My life's one massive disappointment, to my family, but especially to myself.
And life as a human is a huge letdown.
I don't think I could have said this any better if I tried because this is exactly how I feel about my life as well.

I wish I didn't exist either Graeme. In fact when I was 1 or maybe 2 years old, I was told that I had gotten really sick and I almost didn't make it. I wish that I hadn't.
defiance is offline  
Old 08-13-2017
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

"Are ye awrite?", my oldest sibling asks, all concerned. Ah just give the generic "Aye, fine", answer - cuz it's better than being honest n' tellin' tha f*ckin' truth at this point. That seems just cause trouble in my family. Even when yer just trying to calm a violatile situation.

I mean I'm fine on the outside, inside not so great.

But it doesnae look like I'll be around for much longer, the way things are going. I out stayed ma welcome in the world long ago. Not that it wus much of a welcome. Being treated like ye never belonged yer whole life. Mind you, it's probably for the best, all things considered.
Graeme1988 is offline  
Old 08-13-2017
Marc7's Avatar
Expert User
 

Frustrated and angry because I can't respond to comments I disagree with or make me angry because I'm not assertive, educated on that topic, or scared/anxious too. I guess I have to think I can do it but i still feel those feelings.

I'm also angry because certain people aren't responding to me anymore. I don't know why but it's getting annoying because always happens to me.
Marc7 is offline  
Old 08-13-2017
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc7 View Post
I'm also angry because certain people aren't responding to me anymore. I don't know why but it's getting annoying because always happens to me.
Is this in reference to me, Marc? If not, then sorry if I've read into this post.
Graeme1988 is offline  
Old 08-14-2017
Marc7's Avatar
Expert User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme1988 View Post
Is this in reference to me, Marc? If not, then sorry if I've read into this post.
It isn't about you. Hope I didn't offend you as it been happening to me in general. Hope you understand.
Marc7 is offline  
Old 08-14-2017
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc7 View Post
It isn't about you. Hope I didn't offend you as it been happening to me in general. Hope you understand.
No worries. If anything, I thought I'd offended you. Sorry, I just paranoid after yesterday when I made the mistake of asking my older sister to calm down during an argument because she was shouting.
Graeme1988 is offline  
Old 08-14-2017
Marc7's Avatar
Expert User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme1988 View Post
No worries. If anything, I thought I'd offended you. Sorry, I just paranoid after yesterday when I made the mistake of asking my older sister to calm down during an argument because she was shouting.
Nope you didn't offend me. Why would you think you offended me? Sorry that happened, hope everything gets better.
Marc7 is offline  
Old 08-14-2017
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc7 View Post
Nope you didn't offend me. Why would you think you offended me?
Because of that bit in your previous post about people not responding to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc7 View Post
Sorry that happened, hope everything gets better.
Thanks for showing far more optimism for my family situation than I have.
Graeme1988 is offline  
Old 08-14-2017
Marc7's Avatar
Expert User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme1988 View Post
Because of that bit in your previous post about people not responding to you.
Oh I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme1988 View Post
Thanks for showing far more optimism for my family situation than I have.
You're welcome. If you don't mind me asking, what has been happening?
Marc7 is offline  
Old 08-14-2017
Graeme1988's Avatar
Hie ye hence from me heath!
Elite User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc7 View Post
You're welcome. If you don't mind me asking, what has been happening?
Oh, my older sister's marriage broke-up, and she's moved back home with her 2 kids to temporarily live with me n' mum. But she expects our mother to look after them. And my sister has been complaining that she's not getting any support. And I wake-up this morning to my mother, my older sister and the eldest all arguing. With the older one shouting over them. I go:
"Would ya mind calming down, huh?"
"F*ck off!", my older sister roars.
"So, no-one in this family can resolve arguments, calmly?"
"Whit d'ye mean?!"
"D'you actually hear yerself right now?"
"But she f*ckin' it!"
"Did she? How come I'm just hearing you shouting, then?"
"Aww, f*ck off, Graeme!"
And Ive just been got worried emails from my oldest sister, asking if I'm okay. Which I responded to saying I'll be alright, but not to expect me to care about the family after I turn 30 next year. Cuz I am done with trying be the "voice of reason". As well as joking that I had enough stories about my dysfunctional family that I could write a comedy show about what they've been like to live with for the past almost 30 years.

Though, I finally had a heart to heart with my mother, where we just venting about her daughters, my older sister. As well as finally swallowing my pride and acknowledging that my mother's relationship advice to me, age 15, wasn't wrong. You actually are better off alone in some case. But I also think that, if yer going react as my older sibling does during an argument and yer over the age 30, you clearly lacked the maturity need to be in a relationship. Nevermind being a parent...

I know that not a popular opinion to have of the wimmins these days. But it's the truth.
Graeme1988 is offline  
Old 08-14-2017
FountainandFairfax's Avatar
I remember a time of chaos... ruined dreams... this wasted land.
Elite User
 

Oh, but don't bowl me over
Just wait a minute well it kinda fell apart
things get so crazy, crazy
FountainandFairfax is offline  
Old 08-14-2017
defiance's Avatar
Expert User
 

Oh just another day of misery is all. You know, people depending on you for things but you can't help in any way because you are mentally fu*ked. Everything is going down the shitter. I need some kind of a big miracle. Also it doesn't help that at least a couple of times a day I think about ending it. I envy the dead so much. When will my suffering end? WHEN!?!?!?!?!?!?!
defiance is offline  
Post Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads to How are you feeling?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
anyone else get this feeling? that_shy_guy Shyness Forum 22 02-01-2013 04:31 PM
Feeling down Angel_Of_Death Social Anxiety Forum 7 01-26-2013 07:50 PM
Feeling a bit low sum101 Social Anxiety Forum 10 08-09-2012 05:05 PM
Pee feeling? Meow Social Anxiety Forum 56 09-10-2011 09:51 AM
The feeling of not being there Heartbeat Social Anxiety Forum 6 03-30-2006 07:05 AM



Mobile Version
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:11 PM.