Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2010
Elite User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,576
Thanked 0 Times
da_illest101 da_illest101 is offline
Elite User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,576
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtype View Post
You should have never said that! Now that there are guys who know that you're a gamer girl, they're all gonna want to be your bf!!!
BEWARE OF NEWTYPE, HE CAN READ MINDS LOL
da_illest101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010
DeathMetal's Avatar
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 230
Thanked 0 Times
DeathMetal DeathMetal is offline
Intermediate User
DeathMetal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 230
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_illest101 View Post
I'm currently playing Final fantasy 13 and red faction guerilla, Next purchase will be red dead redemption or midnight club la complete edition. I'm looking forward to red dead redemption alot
I have Red Dead Redemption on preorder, can't wait to play it. It comes out on my birthday, so it must be good.
DeathMetal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010
Banned
Expert User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lincoln UK
Posts: 886
Thanked 0 Times
Masychefx2 Masychefx2 is offline
Banned
Expert User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lincoln UK
Posts: 886
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathMetal View Post
I have Red Dead Redemption on preorder, can't wait to play it. It comes out on my birthday, so it must be good.
oh man that game is gonna be sick
Masychefx2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010
Mokkat's Avatar
Advanced User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 429
Thanked 0 Times
Mokkat Mokkat is offline
Advanced User
Mokkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 429
Thanked 0 Times
There should be more after consoles and WoW made gaming cool again.
A girl gamer in my life would be sweet. I play Killing Floor with my sister, but that doesnt count lol
Mokkat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010
Banned by request
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 174
Thanked 0 Times
qwerty103 qwerty103 is offline
Banned by request
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 174
Thanked 0 Times
CS 1.6 in competitive mode. ; )
qwerty103 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010
Taking a break
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ed,Ab,Ca
Posts: 279
Thanked 0 Times
Nocer Nocer is offline
Taking a break
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ed,Ab,Ca
Posts: 279
Thanked 0 Times
I have too much back logged games at the moment. I'll beat those before i buy some new ones
Nocer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010
Elite User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 1,509
Thanked 0 Times
Krista Krista is offline
Elite User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 1,509
Thanked 0 Times
Aw, you guys are silly but thank you

How's FF13 going for whoever is playing it?
Krista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010
NathanielWingatePeaslee's Avatar
Super Moderator
Elite User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cygnus X-1
Posts: 4,010
Thanked 124 Times
NathanielWingatePeaslee NathanielWingatePeaslee is offline
Super Moderator
Elite User
NathanielWingatePeaslee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cygnus X-1
Posts: 4,010
Thanked 124 Times
^^Hmm. Well let me know what that new game is.
NathanielWingatePeaslee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010
Newtype's Avatar
Expert User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 996
Thanked 3 Times
Newtype Newtype is offline
Expert User
Newtype's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 996
Thanked 3 Times
My friend didn't like FFX-2 and FFXII (me neither) but he finished FFXIII and he said it was great.
Newtype is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010
Elite User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,576
Thanked 0 Times
da_illest101 da_illest101 is offline
Elite User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,576
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista View Post
Aw, you guys are silly but thank you

How's FF13 going for whoever is playing it?
it's cool, the first 4-6 hours were a bit boring, but then the game start going. The game is harder then the previous ones ( not the old ones like FF 1- 6) I like it but there isn't a lot of exploration, no town are cities to break the pace except 1 chapter that i forgot. I'm at chapter 12 about 40 hours in the game. I don't really like the characters except for the Sazh, they are not terrible except for vanille, but i really like the storyline. I should stop cause I could write a long one lol
da_illest101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010
hangbi92's Avatar
Advanced User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 314
Thanked 0 Times
hangbi92 hangbi92 is offline
Advanced User
hangbi92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 314
Thanked 0 Times
Final Fantasy is a great game series. I really like it but I have only played VII, VIII and IX on my PSP (many times). I dont have money to buy a PS2 or PS3, but I watched FFXIII video on Youtube and think its great with good graphic and story. Hope someday I have money to buy a PS3 to play FFXIII
hangbi92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010
Banned for trolling
Advanced User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 487
Thanked 0 Times
Spike Lee Spike Lee is offline
Banned for trolling
Advanced User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 487
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_illest101 View Post
I'm currently playing Final fantasy 13 and red faction guerilla, Next purchase will be red dead redemption or midnight club la complete edition. I'm looking forward to red dead redemption alot
I've never understood the final fantasy hype and I've never played any FF game. I downloaded FF VIII for PS1 emulator just to see what the talk is about but have yet to check it out.

I also saw the CGI movie that was in theaters a few years back and I don't think it had anything to do with the game at all
Spike Lee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010
Banned for trolling
Advanced User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 487
Thanked 0 Times
Spike Lee Spike Lee is offline
Banned for trolling
Advanced User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 487
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanhberlake_92 View Post
Final Fantasy is a great game series. I really like it but I have only played VII, VIII and IX on my PSP (many times). I dont have money to buy a PS2 or PS3, but I watched FFXIII video on Youtube and think its great with good graphic and story. Hope someday I have money to buy a PS3 to play FFXIII
PS2's should be pretty cheap these days... my guess would be less than 40 bux used. I think I payed 200 something dollars for it at the launch in 2000. (time [email protected] PS2 being 10 yrs old now...crazy) and It still works fine
Spike Lee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010
hangbi92's Avatar
Advanced User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 314
Thanked 0 Times
hangbi92 hangbi92 is offline
Advanced User
hangbi92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 314
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Lee View Post
I've never understood the final fantasy hype and I've never played any FF game. I downloaded FF VIII for PS1 emulator just to see what the talk is about but have yet to check it out.

I also saw the CGI movie that was in theaters a few years back and I don't think it had anything to do with the game at all
FFVIII is one of the greates in the series, U definitely have to play and enjoy every single detail of it. Its my first FF game I played. My first impression about it was not very good because at the time I got this game I was still small and hate long cutscene and conversation' so I stopped playing and lend my friend the discs. But then I watched him play it and I changed my opinion 180 degree. Although the game may appear to be boring at first the graphic may be out of date 'cause its old but I think it still looks good especially the GF summon scene. It has a cool gameplay, etreme boss battles and a romantic love story. And the most I like about is its cool characters. I was so addicted to it I could play for hours, and I already completed it 3 times. Im sure u will like it
hangbi92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010
Elite User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,576
Thanked 0 Times
da_illest101 da_illest101 is offline
Elite User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,576
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanhberlake_92 View Post
Final Fantasy is a great game series. I really like it but I have only played VII, VIII and IX on my PSP (many times). I dont have money to buy a PS2 or PS3, but I watched FFXIII video on Youtube and think its great with good graphic and story. Hope someday I have money to buy a PS3 to play FFXIII
ps2 is 99$ and the ps3 is 299$, just save up as much as u can and ur gonna be playing in no time
da_illest101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010
Elite User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,576
Thanked 0 Times
da_illest101 da_illest101 is offline
Elite User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,576
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanhberlake_92 View Post
FFVIII is one of the greates in the series, U definitely have to play and enjoy every single detail of it. Its my first FF game I played. My first impression about it was not very good because at the time I got this game I was still small and hate long cutscene and conversation' so I stopped playing and lend my friend the discs. But then I watched him play it and I changed my opinion 180 degree. Although the game may appear to be boring at first the graphic may be out of date 'cause its old but I think it still looks good especially the GF summon scene. It has a cool gameplay, etreme boss battles and a romantic love story. And the most I like about is its cool characters. I was so addicted to it I could play for hours, and I already completed it 3 times. Im sure u will like it
sounds like me, i started at FF VII and i was like wtf is that crap, then i understood more about the game and fell in love with it. FF VIII has the best storyline in the series in my opinion, Squall is the best
da_illest101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010
hangbi92's Avatar
Advanced User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 314
Thanked 0 Times
hangbi92 hangbi92 is offline
Advanced User
hangbi92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 314
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Lee View Post
PS2's should be pretty cheap these days... my guess would be less than 40 bux used. I think I payed 200 something dollars for it at the launch in 2000. (time [email protected] PS2 being 10 yrs old now...crazy) and It still works fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_illest101 View Post
ps2 is 99$ and the ps3 is 299$, just save up as much as u can and ur gonna be playing in no time
Well the fact is that Im still a student and got no job yet because of my SAD. I still get support from my parents while other students at my age or less already got a job. Im so ashamed of it.
hangbi92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010
Newtype's Avatar
Expert User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 996
Thanked 3 Times
Newtype Newtype is offline
Expert User
Newtype's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 996
Thanked 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_illest101 View Post
FF VIII has the best storyline in the series in my opinion, Squall is the best
Yup yup. The game is underappreciated. Too many FFVII fanboys if you ask me. What I did for FFVIII was really kool. Skool was over and it was summer vacation, so the whole summer I lived during the night and played FFVIII and during the day I would sleep. My parents still don't know to this day, haha. The game is so immersive and playing in the silence of the night with headphones just made it even more!
Newtype is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010
Newtype's Avatar
Expert User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 996
Thanked 3 Times
Newtype Newtype is offline
Expert User
Newtype's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 996
Thanked 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Lee View Post
I've never understood the final fantasy hype and I've never played any FF game. I downloaded FF VIII for PS1 emulator just to see what the talk is about but have yet to check it out.
You don't have to play on an emulator. There's a PC version!
Newtype is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010
Banned for trolling
Advanced User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 487
Thanked 0 Times
Spike Lee Spike Lee is offline
Banned for trolling
Advanced User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 487
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanhberlake_92 View Post
Well the fact is that Im still a student and got no job yet because of my SAD. I still get support from my parents while other students at my age or less already got a job. Im so ashamed of it.
start hustling

Spike Lee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This or that thread Brokenx Off-Topic 2533 2 Weeks Ago 04:20 AM
Anyone here use Steam? Any gamers? Xylia Meeting People 70 08-15-2014 08:48 AM
New thread Krista Social Anxiety Forum 11 05-09-2012 08:07 PM
RIP Thread lonelypothead Off-Topic 2 09-03-2009 08:56 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:08 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 
Contact Us Privacy