Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-29-2011
Banned (requested)
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 259
Thanked 0 Times
Porto Porto is offline
Banned (requested)
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 259
Thanked 0 Times
With 2012 just around the corner I picked up a pen and a paper and start wondering to myself the follow question: " 7 things that would change my life for better?"

After thinking for awhile I got the things that would sure help to improve my last years condition:

1. Pay all debt
2. Loose weight(76Kg's)
3. Improve my social skills
4. Sleep less(7h day)
5. Find a Job
6. Spend less time on Internet
7. Read 1 book a week

What about you? What are the 7 things that would change your life?

I will try to upgrade more detailled wich one of the items...and hope u can help me figure out how to overcome them! And I deeply hope to help u in some way in your resolutions!
Porto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011
alwaysrunning's Avatar
Advanced User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 376
Thanked 0 Times
alwaysrunning alwaysrunning is offline
Advanced User
alwaysrunning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 376
Thanked 0 Times
1.improve on running
2.get straight A's in my statistics classes
3.Keep up with my job and internship
4. Attempt to get an assistant position with the professor i had last quarter
5. Study for the GRE's
6.Start looking for what i will do during my year break in between college and grad school
7. graduate and get a decent in between job
alwaysrunning is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011
alwaysrunning's Avatar
Advanced User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 376
Thanked 0 Times
alwaysrunning alwaysrunning is offline
Advanced User
alwaysrunning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 376
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porto View Post
With 2012 just around the corner I picked up a pen and a paper and start wondering to myself the follow question: " 7 things that would change my life for better?"

After thinking for awhile I got the things that would sure help to improve my last years condition:

1. Pay all debt
2. Loose weight(76Kg's)
3. Improve my social skills
4. Sleep less(7h day)
5. Find a Job
6. Spend less time on Internet
7. Read 1 book a week

What about you? What are the 7 things that would change your life?

I will try to upgrade more detailled wich one of the items...and hope u can help me figure out how to overcome them! And I deeply hope to help u in some way in your resolutions!

What would your ideal job be and how are you planning on loosing the weight, hope you keep us updated =)
alwaysrunning is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011
EscapeArtist's Avatar
Elite User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver BC
Posts: 2,722
Thanked 2 Times
EscapeArtist EscapeArtist is offline
Elite User
EscapeArtist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver BC
Posts: 2,722
Thanked 2 Times
Those are some good goals. Be careful though not to stack too much perfectionism on them!

Goal for 2012,
always have some kind of daily goal,
to fill the day with more actions, even if it's little things, and think about actions less
To read a book everyday.
EscapeArtist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011
Banned (requested)
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 259
Thanked 0 Times
Porto Porto is offline
Banned (requested)
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 259
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysrunning View Post
1.improve on running
2.get straight A's in my statistics classes
3.Keep up with my job and internship
4. Attempt to get an assistant position with the professor i had last quarter
5. Study for the GRE's
6.Start looking for what i will do during my year break in between college and grad school
7. graduate and get a decent in between job

Very nice goals! Hope u get to achive all of them : ) In loosing weight is start running and in 1year make a half marathon. Already got a equation : P

tw = 10 + (x-1)*2

tw=time on week x, in minutes
x=week number

10 is the initial time and "*2" is the plus 2 minutes every week...loool

So for a 1h40 (100minutes) of half marathon it will be 46weeks....what gives me 6 weeks of holidays : P
Porto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011
Banned (requested)
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 259
Thanked 0 Times
Porto Porto is offline
Banned (requested)
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 259
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeArtist View Post
Goal for 2012,
always have some kind of daily goal,

To read a book everyday.
Getting up in the morning is always the hardest part for me...so I'm trying to make like som daily goals also, and make it before noon!

Good luck on the read, and be my guest to suggest some!
Porto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Year Resolutions Sacrament Social Anxiety Forum 29 01-02-2009 02:17 AM
Pre-New Year's Resolutions Riiya Social Anxiety Forum 5 12-05-2008 01:00 AM
New Years Resolutions? InDeepshit Off-Topic 5 02-09-2008 05:32 AM
Any New years resolutions? 4myself Social Anxiety Forum 15 12-11-2005 04:30 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:54 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 
Contact Us Privacy