what we are looking for?

Husgen

I feel that most of peoples have big chances to have depression, even me already felt falling on depression. Just feel so empty, like if the life would need a big boom for look interesting ,we dont live the day by day sorely each second of it, we r always thinking about the future, and focusing on many topics. We are giving attention to so many things that we feel the oposite efect, like if nothing of we are doing can make us happy. Sometimes i just tought : All that on my life.. so ? Nothing was enough to look atractive and make me happy. Is it movies effects on our mind ?? Most of movies have so big adventures thatt never happened or will happen on someone's life.
The tv always showing us a standart of life that no one can have. After we watch a so big adventure , romantic or dramatic movie, we take it like if our life is shit comparing with them, no emotion on our life. And the new popular tv show is the realitty shows giving us the chance to see how is the life of rich persons and how futile they can be. Magazines dont get out of this rule. They r all the time showing us a such of beautifull, consumer goods , fake happiness ,and so, almost impossible to reach . I dont belive its only the cause for we have depression but its a big push to we fall on it. And i even dont belive its a directly cause for depression, but in a indirectly way , day by day facing this things, our subconscious begin feeling our life suck.
So after all that, i just could came to the conclusion that we r always expecting a such of life tht isnt normal, but we got used to belive its, so when we get out of this dreams and face the realitty we get in a big depression. Someone already felt the same ??

Diend

i try to avoid fictional media as it distorts reality and is a distraction at its best. you don't realize there are a lot of things to do in the real world like helping the homeless or saving the environment. the world is sick from pollution. and there is no substition for companionship.

Husgen

True, watching so much fictional media we forget to live our life .
Doing it we not just stay comparing our life with it and feel our life as a shit, but we also forget to do what is really important to do on our life . I was addicted on tv novels and some movies, i could spent many hours just watching them.. Surelly i lost a big time of my life that i could make a lot investments or even live good moments. it was a anesthetic to sadness or to the feelings about feeling my life like a shit. No more addiction to fictinal fancy things, it just give us a idea about a life style that we cant take it, it means, it just give deception to us.