RAWR read this plz about anxiety

E

EUGENIOSO

dude, about the phobia and shit, i wanna write something

like, not too long ago, i figured it all out:

with me, it like started when i was like i cant remember lol like say 6th grade.

so, at first i was bullied, and at first i would like just forget about it and shit u know?
but the bullying went on and on, so i started to get worried about saying or doing something, like pretty much anything. by year 12 i was so worried all the time about everything i did that, though i was never bullied again, it didnt give me a chance to relax or to live life. i was always really nervous around other people because i was worried about what i would say or do in front of them.

then i was reading this website that said i worried too much about BS, so like i came to senses then saw it all in my mind: how when i was bullied i gave a damn/shit/rat's ass about it, and started to change my own way of being for them!

after years and years of feeling like that, it took me only like 5 mins to finally relax and have a good night sleep (but its winter so im freezing my arse off lol)

so yeah, you know, ppl want to get rid of anxiety need to find the cause. you just need to stop worrying. you just need to not give a flying **** or more appropiately, give a damn about other ppl. well of course you DO need to be nice to your parents and shit so dont go telling your parents to go **** themselves when they dont let you borrow the car LOL

so yea, thats it you know i hope i helped somebody today/tomorrow, or whenever someone reads this.

BTW, im Eugenioso, mail me if u want but dnt expect an answer.

[email protected]