Only 5% of us

G

l read recently that only 5% of people will ever suffer from anxeity attacks
now if this is true, l wonder what we all have in common...
lm a 31 yr old house wife with 3 kids,
never been very popular, keep to my self type a girl.
allways felt never fit into this world...
what about you?

Scottish_Player

I dont hate people
I dont hate the world
I dont hate love
I dont hate happiness

I wish i had more people in my life
I wish i fitted in in this world
I wish i had someone to love
I wish i was happy

If you have hate inside you then you will NEVER be happy with yourself.

Toad

I'm with you Scottish_Player, although I would have to say that I do hate being alone, but at the same time I like it...crazy the way it works isn't it?

I've always been a quite person who is always trying to please.

tupac

im 19, always been quiet and always kept to myself. i hate how people judge each other when they dont really know someone. i prefer to be alone but i wish i had someone to love and share my life with, that would make me happy.

Scottish_Player

I only like to be alone as this is when my anxiety is at its lowest and i feel most relaxed as its only me and no one else to worry about,but i do wish i could feel this comfortable and relaxed around other people.

So i woudnt realy say iam happy on my own,iam just more comfortable :roll:

yodarita

im 21 with a 20mth old daughter, ive always been the quiet one and i like to keep to myself but as you can probably imagine thats not always posible with a kid plus i do try to be more out going as the thought of me rubbing this sa on to her deeply worries me as i wouldnt wish this shit on my worst anemy let alone my beautiful girl, i am extreamly open minded and hate it when people are narrow minded or quick to judge or critisize, im also quite sensitive, i hate cruelty to animals and i one day hope to work with animals and another thing ide love to do is adopt kids in need of a loving home as i am a really loving person, and i dont really enjoy being on my own for long periods of time but i have to be around people i feel comfortable with

black_mamba

If you have hate inside you then you will NEVER be happy with yourself.

Not true. I believe that feeling hatred is a natural emotion and as long as its taken with a healthy mental diet, isn't going to do major damage.

I have hate inside and I am perfectly happy with myself. Figure that one out/stick that in your pipe and smoke it/etc etc :p

I just felt a little demonised back then for a second.....
:twisted:

Scottish_Player

I just think that to have hate inside you means that you are not happy with something or someone,and to have hate inside you takes up your time and energy.Its just one of my personal rules that i try to live my life by is not to have hate in me.

Rather than hate somthing try to understand it. :wink:

StreetWorm

Scottish_Player said:
I only like to be alone as this is when my anxiety is at its lowest and i feel most relaxed as its only me and no one else to worry about,but i do wish i could feel this comfortable and relaxed around other people.

So i woudnt realy say iam happy on my own,iam just more comfortable :roll:

Same with me. I really love being with people and feeling companionship but it happens to be something I'm really bad at (for the most part).

I just hope I can get over it and start talking to people. It's just so hard to block out all that self-consciousness and still concentrate on the conversation itself.

G

Wow! see we have heaps in common.
l think l have found my 5% of friends, now if we could all move to the 1 country and live near each other how much fun that would be lol......
l bet none of us would have an p/attack why'll in each others company..
thanks for sharing
were a rare bread of person( l like that)
fluffy