natracalms

emmie

hi

just wanted to let you know i have found a herbal tablet called NATRACALMS there from boots or superdrug with in ten to twenty minutes they give you a sense of calm and a clear able to cope head i actually panic if i 4get to take them in my bag if i go out. there in a green box and cost around £3 . oo let me no if u try them or already have

:D

Scottish_Player

Havent heard of them my self but just been reading about them and they seem to have good reports all round :D

Emmie do you actualy feel a diffrence when you take them or could it just be a placebo? dont mean to sound rude .ive tried alot of stuff like it in the past and i dont seem to get anything from them :(

Mysti

I tried them for a few months when I was 16 but sorry to say they didn't work for me, I think my adrenaline was just too high most of the time, not sure even sedatives would have helped :(

My tutor was the one who recommended them though and she swore by them. I'm glad you have found them to be so effective :D

emmie

Scottish_Player said:
Havent heard of them my self but just been reading about them and they seem to have good reports all round :D

Emmie do you actualy feel a diffrence when you take them or could it just be a placebo? dont mean to sound rude .ive tried alot of stuff like it in the past and i dont seem to get anything from them :(

i no what you mean but yeh i do think they work cause the phsical symptons such as shaking improve. take this morning for example i had to go to pick my boy up from nursery i hate it and got in a state but within 15 mins i felt able to do it and i stopped shaking maybe ur right i dnt no but i would say to people try them and see!

:D

G

So nice to have a choice...instead of the Doctors forcing these antie-depressents on to you.... l havnt heard of natracalms,but lm in Australia
but lm going looking on monday... lm taking St Johns Wort it helps, but its not quite enough on those BAD days... Thanks emmie

emmie

fluffy said:
So nice to have a choice...instead of the Doctors forcing these antie-depressents on to you.... l havnt heard of natracalms,but lm in Australia
but lm going looking on monday... lm taking St Johns Wort it helps, but its not quite enough on those BAD days... Thanks emmie

i used to get depressed when i was younger but i take st johns wort too. i dont really get bouts of depression nowadays i swear by st johns wort that and natracalms are all i take. let me no how you go on if you manage to try them :D

G

emmie,
l couldn't find natracalm anywhere , but l think it was worrydoll who said that you can get it by other names(thnakyou WD, and yes l did), but l also found this Emergency Essence, its all Aussie bush flowers with 7 drops in the mouth, it really helps and straight away... lm going to try your as well emmie but they didnt have it at the time....Thanks everyone!

scaryfairy

i luv my natracalms!

lol yes i luv my natracalms! usually i use them as a substitute to my propranolol when i dont want to take it!
I really recommend natracalms to people suffering from anxiety because its all herbal stuff so its differnt to a perscribed medication!
lol they also taste like tea!
scaryfairy
x x x

Chilling__Echo

hmm, i've never been intrigued by drug reccomendations online before but i must say, i'm tempted to give these a go... ::runs off to research::

Chilling__Echo

"do not take with any anti-depressants"

what?? argh, i really want to try these :( and all natural?? you can't beat that...

IcanDoIt

yar, if u cant get it, i think GNC exist in almost all countires..

you can buy GNC Valerian root and GNC Passionflower..

i guess they are the same..

mona123

Hi scaryfairy

I have just been given propranalol by my doctor - did you suffer any side effects?

and are they any good.

Also just been on the Boots website and I cant find the Natracalms any advice as I want to try them NOW !!!!!!!!!

they sound fab.

X

chuckle123

natracalm

I have bought some natracalm passiflora. I am worried to take them. Does anyone use this and do you know what the effects are if you are allergic to them?