loosing balance?

Rockbox

I mentioned this in another topic but i still feel like a freak!!!, does anyone else loose balance or feel like the floor is moving from anxiety?.And if anyone has overcome it them plese do tell:)

Lucylou

Yes!! i know exactly what you mean! i get it a lot, it is basically just like the floor shifts from under my feet very suddenly and without warning. I always feel very disoriented after for quite a while. I also get the feeling that the floor is suddenly very spongey and my feet kind sink into it. Its wierd. I have no idea how to stop this happening. Its a very strange sensation.

love and hugs
lucylou..x

black_mamba

I get this too, but I enjoy it and pretend I'm having a wonderful dream. 8O

I love the way our mind plays tricks with our eyes.

Rockbox

black_mamba said:
I get this too, but I enjoy it and pretend I'm having a wonderful dream. 8O

I love the way our mind plays tricks with our eyes.

No dude im talking about having a panic attack and freaking out about the floor moving, not enjoying it.I grab onto poles and walls just to feel control because i can't breathe from panic that im going to fall.It's far from a joke no offense!!!

i cut my wrists and take over 50 pills a day, i wasn't talking about " a mind trick"....

maggie

hey Rockbox..sometimes at work...when my anxiety is at it's worst...i get all spacey feeling, like i'm gonna faint or something....lightheaded....and my hearing seems to be "distracted" or something....like as if there is too much chaos around me and i can't focus on what's being said to me 8O ...and sometimes i trip over my own feet....or have to hold onto the counter for a sec......it's a horrible feeling, :roll:

Scottish_Player

Rockbox said:
No dude im talking about having a panic attack and freaking out about the floor moving, not enjoying it.I grab onto poles and walls just to feel control because i can't breathe from panic that im going to fall.It's far from a joke no offense

Rockbox have you ever heard of depersonaliziation (i think thats how you spell it) it maybe worth you looking into,what black_mamba says sounds somthing like it about pretending its a dream.Ive had it a few times and (i think :roll: ) and its said that it can be enjoyed if you just relax and go with it :wink: hope that makes a little sense

black_mamba

No dude im talking about having a panic attack and freaking out about the floor moving, not enjoying it.I grab onto poles and walls just to feel control because i can't breathe from panic that im going to fall.It's far from a joke no offense!!!

Ah I see, you defintely get this sensation at a more extreme level than I obviously do. I'm getting more of what maggie seems to be describing, dream-like haziness and gentle movement of the surroundings

i cut my wrists and take over 50 pills a day, i wasn't talking about " a mind trick"....

Hmm, I'm not a big fan of using stats like that to convey the severity of something, but yeah I see your point.

Rockbox

black_mamba said:

Ah I see, you defintely get this sensation at a more extreme level than I obviously do. I'm getting more of what maggie seems to be describing, dream-like haziness and gentle movement of the surroundings

Hmm, I'm not a big fan of using stats like that to convey the severity of something, but yeah I see your point.

I wasn't using stats as you say, i was just pointing out that what i go through everyday is far from your pathetic moan.You clearly don't have major anxiety and shouldn't be here so fuck off moron!!!

black_mamba

No. I don't have major anxiety problems and I never claimed to have.

Who says you need to be slitting your wrists and popping pills like M'n'Ms to be worthy of being here anyway?