I'll kil m_yself

forgetit

On a friendly note here, why did you talk with people about your willingness to want to do it, and not just go ahead and do it?

Because I really didn't want to do it and wanted to be given a reason not to (like you said on your other post). If I really wanted I would have no necessity of talking to anyone. I would just do it.

you kinda made it sound like she should get on with it and do it and stop whinging

I didn't mean that, of course. I started my post in a hard way, because I think that guilt, self-regret, complaining, etc. are all attitudes which make oneself weak. Nothing positive can come from that kind of thing.

Hope it's all clear now.

Alina

Hey guys, have just read the latest comments forgot to check the site recently
Anyway , you're right if I decide to do it I will do it streight away (well not streight Ill have to plan everything carefully cos its a serious step)..but there's always some hope or smthing In my case its not ppl..I dont care what ppl think but I do care bout someone who is close to me, with whom I probably want to have serious relationship. I dont want to dissapoint him,cos at this very moment he doesnt notice I have HH ( well ,it's good of course+)) My problems start when it's hot..not when Im nerveous ,so I cant control it ( well it was like this with palms but I can control it now and I also use Dri that helps)..We can walk ouside then come to some cafe and I suddenly feel really hot..oh damnit. I just want to be happy really but I feel that I always will have these limits .. I want to enjoy sun in summer but I cant and I find it embarassing to say why. He just thinks Im perfect ,but I know Im not at all ,and when he realizes I will feel so ashamed that probably will start avoiding him..and then probably will think bout suicide seriously But I decided to let it go.. I wanted just to leave him now so he would remember me like this, but I cant and I dont want to hurt him. If he is dissapointed he wont feel so upset that he wont see me anymore anyway, at least Ill spend some more time with him now
Anyway..time will show ,dont want to predict

vceravno

:oops: hello just wanted to say that even if everyone is against you God is for you. With Him like that. EASY

"LIVE YOUR LIFE AS THOUGH YOU WERE DEAD ALREADY……….." HA HA

mle

this maybe wont help but id jus like to say that if u take an overdose u dont jus die - ur alive for hours and hours with agonising stomach cramps and some of the worst pain imaginable until ur organs start to shut down nd u slowly start to die
if u want to get rid of the pain eat chocolate :) dont make the pain even worse