Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium)

powerfulthoughts

Ok, this may sound a little odd to some people, but the truth of the matter is this: Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium) is actually a way to boost testosterone levels and also affects other brain chemicals. It increases blood flow and makes you feel a bit more alert. It's usually advertised to help low libido or ED (problems I don't have) but this is actually only one of its proposed benefits.

I've been taking it for a couple weeks now and there has definitely been an effect. I feel a little more bold being in public... I feel a bit more energetic and just more "comfortable" in a way with my own self. I suspect this has something to do with the epimedium I've been taking but I can't say for sure. All signs point that way though. Oh, it also has something called "maca" in it as well, which may be affecting me also.

I like taking natural herbs better than prescription meds because the way it works is slower and more gradual, rather than an "all at once" fix like rx meds. It takes a while for the effects of the herb to really circulate in your system, which is a better, more safer route I believe. Yes, some herbs do have side effects but they are never very serious at all. In fact, I've never really had any noticeable adverse side effects at all.

Anyway, I just thought I would share a pretty positive experience I've been having with a non-conventional herb.

Cheers

EscapeArtist

I just started taking maca 2 days ago because I heard it's simply amazing for it's nutritional/health value. I took a really high dose yesterday just to take a high dose..idk why, but I felt more confident and way more energetic, even though it's not supposed to affect that early in the process. Anyways i'm taking it over the next week so i'll let you know how I feel!