hi everyone

jerim

HI ,everyone. I did a search in googles about anxiety forum and found this.Its nice to know that i am not the only person having this problem :D .Anyway i am seeing a pycharist about my problem.Just want to make some frens who understand my problem... If interested msg me ,and i add u to my hotmail.I have problems in public places.I am currently unemployed for a very long time ... just started seeing my pycharist for a while.I feel i let my parents down by not working.The worst of all ,nobody understands that i didnt want things to go this way.Nowadays i cant even go out not being recognised for my problems.It hurts when u realised people are saying things about you.I did not expect them to understand, just ignore my presences,thats all .But humans are humans right?

fiona

Hello jerim and welcome I'm sure you will find a lot of help on here. Yes it is great knowing one is not alone with this SA

jerim

hello fiona and grumblina :D
I just seen my docter today.Yesterday was such a miserable day as i have to force myself to go out and have dinner.My docter increase the dose of my medicine .. hope its for the good.All the best to all of you out there, hope us all could recover :eek: .....

jerim

IcanDoIt said:
wao, despite having SA u sure sound chirpy and cheery!

i guess after awhile u learn to accept it... somehow? Try to make the most out of your misery .. i dont need to turn the mood to others ?
Support forum ??