felling stupid

redwine

I feel so stupid!
Everything goes wrong.

I think my social anxiety comes from my lack of selfconfidence, but I can´t help that.
I can´t accept my self!! I don´t know what to do.
When I fail something I cant accept it. And I blame myself for that And I cant forgive me for failling.
I sounds crazy but I allways think if im not intelligent enough its not worth living. Now, thats how I feel.

I fail my exman
I dont know what to do next year
The gay I like doesnt care about me to much
I feel empty
I had a dream, but because Im not sure about me I dont know what to do.
I know Im over-reacting but I cant stand be stupid! I hate stupid people and so I hate my self.

Someone know what am I talking about¿
(Sorry about my writing, english is not my main language)

Chilling__Echo

hi redwine, everyone feels stupid sometime or another, SAers more often than others, trust me i konw! i feel stupid alot and it causes me to do things that make me feel even worse may it be something i've said to someone or something i do at work, you just have to tell yourself that you're human and no one's perfect. people don't think you're stupid like many times we're all afraid of.

i find myself constantly looking for inner peace with myself, it's like i always find something i don't like and can't change and it constantly piles up until i'm so frustrated with myself that i don't care anymore, which doesn' help self esteem at all. look around when you're out and see that you don't look so much different than anyone else out there and we're all human. you're no less than anyone else. it's all a mindset and you have to tell yourself that you're going make mistakes.

anyway, i hope your days turn up, and try to stay positive! it's all a mindset. tell yourself that you're going to like yourself and find things you like! remind yourself of things you're good at or have accomplished (and i know you have something! :wink: ) the next time you feel stupid. ease up on yourself don't be so hard on yourself. we're all our own worst enemies and critics. good luck

redwine

Thanks! Its nice to read something positive in such a day!
I dont konw, its just that Im not sure anymore about myself, Im confuse because I dont know wht would be able to do and what not.
I was thinking about goint to the university but whith that problem ...I dont know...I´ll kill myself :(
If I have problems on my relationships and I cant stnad fail an exam...university wont be a nice place!
But that means give up my dream!
What should I do? I dont konw and I dont expect nobody answering this...is just I needed to tell somebody!

Thank you for your lisening! ...I mean..reading.

Chilling__Echo

hi there! i'm in college now (well i'm out for the summer but you know) and it's not near as bad as i thought it would be! my dream is to get a doctorate in psychology and it's the one real goal i have set right now. i highly suggest you go for it! at least give it a try. what do you want to do?

and i know everyone says "you have to love yourself" or "just have faith in yourself" blah blah blah and i know it's not easy! but coming from someone who fights the same things as you, it's possible. i constantly have to tell myself when i feel embarrassed or rag on myself "you're only human and just like everyone else around you. i'm just as capable as anyone else out there and can acheive my goals" . you deffinately have to learn to like yourself. take it one step at a time. learn to laugh and smile at yourself.

exams... they aren't fun, you already know that! but as long as you apply yourself and TALK to your professors, you'll be fine. plus you seem to have the drive if you know what you want, you have something to work for unlike half the other drunks that attend that still have no clue of what they want to do with their lives.

Sorry about my writing, english is not my main language

just curious, what is your first language?

anyway, hang in there, relax, breathe, take it one day at a time. plan out your ambitions and plan your actions. keep commited and you'll get to where you want to be :D

Cryptolysergick

I always feel stupid, infact I have indeed felt stupid on here. I just soemtimes worry "what if people are looking at my pants" you know? like when tehy get kind of cruched up. :x

I always feel like people think im stupid because when im anxious i become a completely different person. I dont like people to assume that i am because im actually pretty smart.

mrkyle

just my two cents, mostly to do with the stupid thing...
I've come to realise i dont know any stupid people. I've thought, at first, that many people i have met were in fact stupid... And those that i came to know well, usually because i had no choice, i no longer think that about. and seriously, exams mean nothing... when i was at school, i got 5% in my maths exam, and high 80% in others. i could take either of those into account in examining whether im intelligent or not... i dont think either would be correct. IQ's dont determine anything aside from the size of someone's ego, exam marks are so heavily influenced by other factors that it isn't an accurate measure of one's ability... So all you really have to go on is your actions.