Wish you were here - Pink Floyd
John Wesley Harding - Bob Dylan
Nevermind - Nirvana
Harvest - Neil Young
Gung ho - Patti Smith
Abbey Road - The Beatles

Last edited:

MikeyC

Anyway, Vacuum CD is limited to 1000 copies... I think that now it's not easy to find it (I don't have it, indeed). I have yet to listen to Grotesque, though; I hope it is as good as Vacuum!
I like Grotesque, and I think it's got a similar vibe to Vacuum, so I reckon you will love it. With Vacuum being limited to 1000 copies, it might be difficult to find (but not impossible ;)).

And by the way, maybe you don't know it, but a new album by Alcest is coming out in January, it's this: Les Voyages De L'Âme.
I'm looking forward to it!
Yeah, I heard. I'm looking forward to that! You got that link from Metal-Archives - I'm a regular poster there, too. :)

Fen

I like Grotesque, and I think it's got a similar vibe to Vacuum, so I reckon you will love it. With Vacuum being limited to 1000 copies, it might be difficult to find (but not impossible ;)).
Well, if you manage to find it, tell me please, I'd like a copy too. :D

Yeah, I heard. I'm looking forward to that! You got that link from Metal-Archives - I'm a regular poster there, too. :)
Cool, it seems you're more expert than me, then! If I were a native speaker I'd post there too, lol.
But it's an awesome site anyway.

MikeyC

Well, if you manage to find it, tell me please, I'd like a copy too. :D
Will do! :D But gosh, I already have so much on my wish list I doubt I'll be looking for that any time soon. I'll pick it up if I ever stumble upon it.

Cool, it seems you're more expert than me, then! If I were a native speaker I'd post there too, lol.
But it's an awesome site anyway.
Your English is fine, I promise. :) That forum is nowhere near as friendly as this one, though. And I'm hardly an expert but thanks, haha.