Eminem Tour Canceled September 1st - 17th

Kezada

EMINEM CANCEL'S EUROPEAN TOUR // AUGUST 16, 2005
Sorry to all European Eminem fans, but he will be canceling his European tour dates, which run from September 1st through 17th. Eminem is currently being treated for exhaustion, complicated by other medical issues. The shows are not expected to be rescheduled.

In a brief statement, Interscope Records said Eminem was scrapping the tour, which was supposed to kick off Sept. 1 in Hamburg, Germany, and end Sept. 17 in Dublin, Ireland. There were 10 concerts scheduled. "Eminem is currently being treated for exhaustion, complicated by other medical issues. The shows are not expected to be rescheduled," the statement read. Eminem's publicist, Dennis Dennehy, said he had no further information on Em's condition, and couldn't say whether he was hospitalized or what other medical issues he had. "We just want to get the word out that these tour dates are being canceled," he said. "Hopefully we'll have some news later on."

Em just ended his summer tour with 50 Cent and Lil Jon on Aug. 13 with performances in his hometown of Detroit. Dennehy said it was unclear when the decision was made to cancel the European tour. - Aftermath Music

Kezada

sensitive

i was just kidding :lol: , i know him well he is an american singer. can you believe, till now i listen to his song LOSE YOURSELF.

Kezada

sensitive said:
who is Eminem?!!!

lol, i was about to say i feel sorry for you, you would be missing out on good rap music if you didnt know who he was. his music is more qulity now days.

Kezada

Kezada

shit lol, imagen that! eminem developing social phobia (if thats what you meant) lol. to much stage fright. "BREAKING NEWS: Eminem has comfermed that he will be retiring due to developing social anxiety" <<< lol crazy thought.

Kezada

black_mamba

All that lumbering must've tired him out.

eminem.gif

Chilling__Echo

haha. i like some of his songs like "loose yourself" and "mocking bird" <-- love that one. and that's alot for me b/c i hate hip hop. i can stand some but most... nah. not my cup of tea.