Disturbing How Evil People Can be

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadCat

Kyle that is just the way some people are. There are so much worse things that go on out there. There is a guy that got rich off of starting a forum for the mentally ill, which I used to frequent. All the donations he received that were supposed to go towards the support of all the individuals on the forum went to him buying a new house, new cars, etc. Nothing legally was ever done about it, and he's still running the forum today, feeding off those that are mentally sick, sleeping with women that are very ill and easily manipulated. Using them, etc.

The true story is this.... The guy has no mental health issues and is just abusing and taking advantage of women that are weakened, by playign the "I'm the administrator! I am here to help!" card.

People will do all sorts to get what they want, including hurting other people. It's just the way the world works I'm afraid. There's nothing you can really do.

bleach

Banned
So what point does this thread serve other than to call that member out and start some kind of argument that has nothing to do with SPW? How childish. The first thread about this subject was already locked, there is no reason to tell everyone about this. take it to PM.

Last edited:

Morgan01

I would reach out to the girls.. forget about the guy he is just a jerk but if they were hurt by it then I would try to say something to them

kyle

Banned
So what point does this thread serve other than to call that member out and start some kind of argument that has nothing to do with SPW? How childish. The first thread about this subject was already locked, there is no reason to tell everyone about this. take it to PM.

That is exactly my point. so why beat a dead horse?

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
thats enough now, please dont start new threads on old "locked arguements"

24 hour ban

Status
Not open for further replies.