Depression

anomicdeer

Yesterday I saw a movie called Girl, Interrupted. It had a few actress I like, well I love Winona and other females I like. Anyways, based on the title of this thread and the movie, you could probably guess what it's about, if you haven't heard of it before. I really like this movie. At a point in the movie, there was a scene in The Wizard of Oz, the character Susanna realized the same thing I have.

So, as a teenager, I became so introverted and I let things get to me. After I graduated from high school, I became such a loner. Not only did I NOT have friends but I had no where to go(and still don't). I had nothing to do. I gotten to the point where I really wanted to commit suicide. Deep inside I wanted to get better but I didn't believe I could. I never want to get on the pills because then I would have a great opportunity to commit a painless death. I hated myself sooo much.

I didn't like being that way, I believed in myself (alittle) so I decided to do something I could enjoy and will be able to do, since I have no one, no job or money to go anywhere. I started physically, exercise releases endorphines so that made me feel better. Then I worked with myself emotionally. There are still times when I can't control my thoughts and feelings but I believe I am improving in some way. I DO want to live. I'm still not afraid to die, but I want to do something good. I want to be proud of myself, love someone, be loved, then I will be just fine.

market.garden

It's really nice and encouraging to see a more positive thread like this. It sounds like you have the right approach so keep at it :)