Are aluminum deodorants safe?

jay77

I recently got botox on my hands, but there were spots that were missed. When I was younger (16-17) I used drysol for a little over 2 years (I am now 20). I read a lot of articles on how aluminum is very bad for your brain and that it gets stored in your brain and in your bones. Would it be okay to use certain dry on my hands for three months while I am at college? Or should I avoid it all together? I have tried everything else. (Iontophoresis takes too long).

ImNotMyIllness

I recently got botox on my hands, but there were spots that were missed. When I was younger (16-17) I used drysol for a little over 2 years (I am now 20). I read a lot of articles on how aluminum is very bad for your brain and that it gets stored in your brain and in your bones. Would it be okay to use certain dry on my hands for three months while I am at college? Or should I avoid it all together? I have tried everything else. (Iontophoresis takes too long).

You can always go back and have them apply it to the missed spots. But, of course it's expensive.

SweatParty

In case you have underarm sweat problems also, I highly recommend Odaban spray. You can order it online from their website. It works really well for me, and is so easy to use.

However, I tried it once on my hands and it made them worse. It seemed to block some pores, but it made others sweat even more. I think all the sweat was trying to escape from fewer available pores, and thus those ones became even sweatier. My hands felt really weird for a couple days until it wore off. So, I haven't tried it on my hands again.