Animals

mikebird

Banned
We are

Following the Vulcan motto: the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one

That's logical

Rodents... monkey research in labs? OK

But I feel prone to some of this. Guinea Pig. Furthering human evolvement?

Idiopathic thrombocytopaenia is extremely rare! Detection at early age started awesome amounts of medication - oral prednisolone and intravenous immunoglobulin while being told that it's 'helping you' had terrible side effects of beefing-up a little kid from age 7 to 16 with a fat red face, and body - very prone to bullying. I'm amazed to get past that stage and lose weight. Didn't like having the spleen removed at age 30 for the immune system issue. Leading to extra blood iron deposits on the brain has caused terrible hospital time, flat out unable to get out for months.

More importantly, I think the effect of psychologist recruiters having the opposite effect of stardom career hopes from childhood days, crippling the education and some work progress & experience grinding to a halt. I feel the efforts I make toward finding work may be for the benefit of corporates to use me (any others?) to interview failure as an experiments to make it easier for the psychologists spot the imaginary attributes of those heading for failure.

I'm not moaning. I don't mean to be negative. I never give up. Just wanted to mention it

Last edited: